Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:24 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:24 am
Posts: 958
Yes you are right LordScorpion. I did miss out Tanya's character. Rich would be the best Quan Chi. There will be no forth movie(its a false rumor) and Devasation will be shown in early Feb 2007.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:35 am 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:11 am
Posts: 4851
Mortal Kombat Master 777 wrote:
Yes you are right LordScorpion. I did miss out Tanya's character. Rich would be the best Quan Chi. There will be no forth movie(its a false rumor) and Devasation will be shown in early Feb 2007.

Rich Would Be The Best Quan Chi In The Games.in the movies&tv shows,however,Adoni owns the role.And as for that link i gave,MK:A New Dawn,was just a screenplay for the forthcoming mk movie,which will be mk4.this is the cast on the screenplay:
Scorpion - Chris Casamassa
Sub-Zero - JJ Perry
Rayden - Jeff Meek
Melissa - Hudson Leick
Reptile - Keith Cooke
Frost - Ashley Scott
Li Mei - Sung Hi Lee
Kitana - Talisa Soto
Sonya Blade - Bridgette Wilson
Jax - Lynn 'Red' Williams
Liu Kang - Robin Shou
Tanya - Tracy Douglas
Kenshi - Keanu Reeves
Shinnok - Raynor Scheine
Quan Chi - Adoni Maropis
Shao Kahn - Jeff Meek
Reiko - Jim Helsinger
Shang Tsung - Bruce Locke
Motaro - Deron McBee
Mavado - Rick Yune
Hsu Hao - Goldberg
Nitara - Angelica Bridges
Noob Saibot - Master Sultan Uddin
Ermac - John Medlen
Rain - Percy Brown\Tyrone W.Wiggins
Queen Sindel - Musseta Vander

let's just hope for a new movie to come.and as per the news i recieved,scorpion's gonna be on the side of good in Devastation and in the future.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:39 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:24 am
Posts: 958
Scorpion should be evil. He should fight twice in the movie. First fight is between Sub Zero and later Liu Kang defeats him. Maybe in the end Liu dies.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:21 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 837
That would tank if Liu died, but if it is to follow Armaggedon, perhaps he'll come back. Like I said, Chris Cassamassa said Scorpion will be coming back very angry.

_________________
<img src='http://img67.exs.cx/img67/4388/j4wsubzero.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' /><br>


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:43 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:34 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Yuma
who is melissa for hudson?

_________________
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/chris522928' target='_blank'>http://www.myspace.com/chris522928</a>[B]


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:36 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 837
Not sure but you can try and look her up on imdb.com. It might have some information on her.

_________________
<img src='http://img67.exs.cx/img67/4388/j4wsubzero.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' /><br>


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:29 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:34 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Yuma
well i think they meant mileena cuz there is no character in mk of melissa....

_________________
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/chris522928' target='_blank'>http://www.myspace.com/chris522928</a>[B]


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:14 am 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:11 am
Posts: 4851
badboy52292 wrote:
well i think they meant mileena cuz there is no character in mk of melissa....

Melissa Is Scorpion's Wife.As In His Previous Life,He Had A Wife And Son.He Was Killed By Sub-Zero(The Elder) But Was Also Told By Quan-Chi That Sub-Zero Also Killed His Family(Wife&Son) And His Clan(The Shirai Ryu).Originally It Was Quan Chi Who Killed Scorpion's Family And Clan(As We All Know,The Cunning Baldie!).So Since The Character Of Scorpion's Wife Was Not Named,They Gave Her The Name "Melissa" In MK:AND.But This Is Only A Short Prequel For The Possibly Upcoming Fourth Movie.And More Info For You All,The Info On MK:AND(Mk:A New Dawn):
-Jax,Sonya Blade And Liu Kang Are Controlled By Shinnok.So They Are On The Side Of Evil.
-Scorpion Regained Mortality,It Was Granted On Him By Rayden.He is The Main Hero Of MK:AND.
-Shinnok Plays The Main Villain,And Has Ressurected Shangtsung And Shao-Kahn.
-All The Ninjas,Including Noob And Reptile,Are On The Good Side.

That's As Far As I Know.More Info Later.And Maybe We Can Talk About This On A New Topic.This Topic is About Devastation.Let's Continue Our Posts About MK:AND In A Different Topic.lol,no offense.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:51 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:36 pm
Posts: 9
why are they even attempting a 3rd movie? the 1st one was "ok", and the last was terrible. The Mortal Kombat hype was at its peak in the early 90s.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:51 pm 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:11 am
Posts: 4851
Tekfreak wrote:
why are they even attempting a 3rd movie? the 1st one was "ok", and the last was terrible. The Mortal Kombat hype was at its peak in the early 90s.

well they are creating it to increase their reputation ever since the second movie's flop.and man,they need to make movies continuosly,as long as more mk's release out.devastation is based on a mix between mk4-mkda,just like mktm,which was a mk1-mk2 mix.same goes to annihilation,which is a mk2-mk3-mk4 mix.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:09 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:36 pm
Posts: 9
LordScorpion wrote:
Tekfreak wrote:
why are they even attempting a 3rd movie? the 1st one was "ok", and the last was terrible. The Mortal Kombat hype was at its peak in the early 90s.

well they are creating it to increase their reputation ever since the second movie's flop.and man,they need to make movies continuosly,as long as more mk's release out.devastation is based on a mix between mk4-mkda,just like mktm,which was a mk1-mk2 mix.same goes to annihilation,which is a mk2-mk3-mk4 mix.

I personally dont think they should make movies just to hype a game. Thats an even worse formula for the movie itself, and will lend itself to worse production and quality. I mean, maybe if this goes straight to DVD i can understand..


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:54 am 
Offline
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:11 am
Posts: 4851
Tekfreak wrote:
LordScorpion wrote:
Tekfreak wrote:
why are they even attempting a 3rd movie? the 1st one was "ok", and the last was terrible. The Mortal Kombat hype was at its peak in the early 90s.

well they are creating it to increase their reputation ever since the second movie's flop.and man,they need to make movies continuosly,as long as more mk's release out.devastation is based on a mix between mk4-mkda,just like mktm,which was a mk1-mk2 mix.same goes to annihilation,which is a mk2-mk3-mk4 mix.

I personally dont think they should make movies just to hype a game. Thats an even worse formula for the movie itself, and will lend itself to worse production and quality. I mean, maybe if this goes straight to DVD i can understand..

well most of the people 'round the world watch movies,so they may believe that getting these people to watch movies based on video games get them to play the games itself.but actually,the movies alter the games' storyline,so that the storyline will be unique.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:06 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 837
That's very true indeed. The movie doesn't always follow the story line exactly. It uses it more as a guidline, but creates it's own story and own plot. That's what separates the movies from the games, and it's what makes them unique.

_________________
<img src='http://img67.exs.cx/img67/4388/j4wsubzero.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' /><br>


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:51 pm 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:34 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Yuma
well if they dont make this movie good....then i dont think anyone will want to see a fourth one after this one. well i wouldnt. oh okay now i know who melissa is. thanks for the info. but hopefully they finish the movie and we see previews on tv.

_________________
<a href='http://www.myspace.com/chris522928' target='_blank'>http://www.myspace.com/chris522928</a>[B]


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:12 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Posts: 837
Well that depends if you're willing to give the movie a second chance. I would still go to it because I love mk and would find something to like in it unless it was worse then annihilation. Besides, if christopher lamber is in it, and the others are returning then there's hope. I think this will reall pick up.

_________________
<img src='http://img67.exs.cx/img67/4388/j4wsubzero.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image' /><br>


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon