Mortal Kombat: Devastation

wesborland
Apprentice

Mortal Kombat: Devastation

Post by wesborland »

This movie would be in theatres by now if it wasn't for hurricane katrina that messed up the plans, but at least now we know they're back on track:

shotokan
Immortal

Re: Mortal Kombat: Devastation

Post by shotokan »

Nice. Yeah I think we knew the date, but that's ok because with the new movies this summer, would be really busy at work. I still can't wait and I'm gonna see it!!! Where'd you find the poster?
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

yeah,it's great.so any new info on the mov?like the remaining cast?i bet Reiko and Jarek will show up!
ecw7
Mortal

Post by ecw7 »

you do realize this poster is fake right, the universal symbol at the bottom might be a clue, since threshold is making this movie
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

ecw7 wrote: you do realize this poster is fake right, the universal symbol at the bottom might be a clue, since threshold is making this movie
Yeah you're right, it probably is, but it still looks really cool none the less!
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

regarless i'm stil excited! hurry up and make it, i can't wait till it comes out. btw, it might come out this year!!!! :D
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
wesborland
Apprentice

Post by wesborland »

ecw7 wrote: you do realize this poster is fake right, the universal symbol at the bottom might be a clue, since threshold is making this movie
boy, you are a tool.
The first two movies were developed by threshold and new line cinema (threshold had the rights and new line cinema had the money), which is why threshold actually sued new line cinema for the rights on the third movie. new line cinema (who had given larry kasanoff freedom to write the script for the first movie but forced him to re-write the script for the second one) lost the rights on the franchise after a 6-year-lawsuit (ever wondered why this movie is taking so long?) and threshold then gave them to universal studios. then, universal studios decided to spend $150 million in a huge studio/theme park in which people would be able to watch the filming. after the filming was done, it would go on as a theme park. of course, they finished building the theme park, but when they had only shot a few scenes hurricane katrina happened and those plans fell to sh*t. the remaining scenes are being filmed in thailand, london and other locations.
goatsukel
Apprentice

Post by goatsukel »

hate to say it but that poster looks really really faked.
i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
chance_yu_jian
Mortal

Post by chance_yu_jian »

never mind
Stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension. - Comicus
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

This is the known cast so far:
Robin Shou - Liu Kang
Linden Ashby - Johnny Cage
Chris Casamassa - Scorpion
Christopher Lambert - Lord Raiden
Adoni Maropis - Quan Chi
Matthias Hues - Fujin
Keith Cooke - Sub-Zero
John Rhys-Davies - Bo' Rai Cho
Patricia Ja Lee- Li Mei

they again changed the story back to "sequel" type instead of a "prequel" type.so sub-zero willn't be the main hero.Man,now i know why this movie is taking so long!so many changes and debates again and again...how will it finish?

BTW chance_yu_jian,that poster link you gave had a pic of Scorp,Sub and Quan Chi.And Sub-Zero Looks like J.J.Perry....d'you think he's returning as Sub-Zero?!?won't do good...he's perfect for the older sub-zero,for the younger,Keith Cooke's the best,because he had the face and qualities of the younger sub zero.whatever this movie is a real Mystery!That New Director,Mink,is a crazy dude!why does he have to change the story again and again?!?!?
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

im really bloody confused with all of this :( is that poster chance_yu_jian had real? cus if it is already i get the impression its shit.The suits look absolutly bollocks...ihope they really arn't the suits there using or i'll cry.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

All I know so far is Robin won't be with us in this movie sequel. As for information, patience. It'll reveal itself in due time, much to our excitement.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote: All I know so far is Robin won't be with us in this movie sequel. As for information, patience. It'll reveal itself in due time, much to our excitement.
yeah.maybe this one is gonna revolve around MKDA?coz many websites again say that they dropped the Sub-Zero Story.perhaps we should wait.
ecw7
Mortal

Post by ecw7 »

wesborland wrote:
"boy, you are a tool.
The first two movies were developed by threshold and new line cinema (threshold had the rights and new line cinema had the money), which is why threshold actually sued new line cinema for the rights on the third movie. new line cinema (who had given larry kasanoff freedom to write the script for the first movie but forced him to re-write the script for the second one) lost the rights on the franchise after a 6-year-lawsuit (ever wondered why this movie is taking so long?) and threshold then gave them to universal studios. then, universal studios decided to spend $150 million in a huge studio/theme park in which people would be able to watch the filming. after the filming was done, it would go on as a theme park. of course, they finished building the theme park, but when they had only shot a few scenes hurricane katrina happened and those plans fell to sh*t. the remaining scenes are being filmed in thailand, london and other locations."
you call me a tool, if you look at it, it's just the poster of mortal kombat 2 that someone took and re-did, ever hear of photoshop?
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

well if the movie maker will hurry up and make it! :angry: are question will be answered!
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”