Who should be the villain(s)?

LordScorpion
God

Re: Who should be the villain(s)?

Post by LordScorpion »

According to many websites,Quan Chi is the main villain,and will be played by Adoni Maropis.Shao Kahn,Shinnok And Shangtsung Are all dead(according to the Movies' Plot),so they will not appear(the games resurrect most of the characters,but the movies do not,making it look more like reality,shangtsung dies in mk1 but does not return in mka,and also will not return in mk3.same with kahn and shinnok.kahn died after his immortality was eliminated by the elder gods.shinnok is either banished to the netherealm[as they show him being stripped off,like a paper being folder]or removed from reality by the elder gods).Onaga never appeared in the movies and\or the tv series(As the movies follow conquest's storyline).so he will definitely not be the villain.

Infernio,you should have placed Quan chi alone in the poll,instead of the deadly alliance.then it would be right.

goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

shinnok he asnt been shown in any movies yet and his powers r class
Get Over Here
hornbucklewho
Mortal

Post by hornbucklewho »

goro wrote: shinnok he asnt been shown in any movies yet and his powers r class
shinnok was in the last movie. and plus i think quan chi and shinnok should be the villains.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

That's probably a Big Chance right now.Especially when this rumor that subzero's gonna be the main hero is still floating,they'll probably base it on MKM:SZ.But if that happens the movie will suck.

I'm thinking Onaga could be the Villain.Perfect Villain.
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

i have to addmit it would be cool to see a big ass boss as the villian. but i'd think they wouldn't do that for technical reasons. i like shinnok and quan chi so i'd love them to be the main villians.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Shinnok was lame in the original mk4 and even lamer in annihilation,but he should be better in devastation,or else,he's gonna get his a$$ kicked by threshold.

Big chance for Quan chi to appear as Villain.Very Big Chance.
MKHizank07
Mortal

Post by MKHizank07 »

Yeh i think that Shang Tsung and Quan Chi would be great villias for the next film, although the death of Liu Kang Storyline would be a bit bad as he is been the main character throughout the other films. Aslong as he remains in the film for a while i think it will be better, with eventually at the end of the film, reptile being transformed and then another film coming out after it, being based on deception with Onaga as the villain, this would be great in my view.
MKollector
Mortal

Post by MKollector »

Onaga would Be Cool :D
By The Faith In My Soul.

Evil Will be Perished
FearReptileFather
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by FearReptileFather »

what about tetsurri ? ruler of zaterra

Tetsurri was a malevolent ancient tyrant and former ruler of Zaterra though his name was mentioned by Raiden as a forgotten legend in Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm.
HistoryEdit
Long ago, the ancient Realm of Zaterra was ruled over by a patriarch, a wicked warlord by the name Tetsurri who was born with a cruel nature. He made the entire Saurian kingdom into a desolate world under his rule. After his death, his own beating heart filled with such negative energy that it crystallized into a ruby-like demon stone, hence the name Gem of Tetsurri. The Gem became a legend to the point where Raiden believed it was a myth. The Gem of Tetsurri was an ancient artifact in the form of a ruby gem, yet it is a crystalized heart organ, belonging to a long dead, evil warlord from Zaterra named Tetsurri.
History and Characteristic Edit
Its history was so deep that even Raiden believed it to be nothing more then a legend. The gem was located in the Realm of Zaterra where it was guarded by a magical flaming skull in the Sphere of Tetsurri. It appeared as a red oval shaped jewel which was capable of infecting people with blinding hatred making friends turn against one another and armies destroy themselves due to the hatred from the gem.
Though it was called a gem, it was not a jewel, but in fact, an ancient crystalized heart of its owner. It was a demon stone capable of darkening the soul with its power being only capable of being unleashed by a powerful sorcerer. The effects of the gem only grew progressively worse with simple arguments eventually leading to souls so dark that allies would try to kill one another. However, its effects were not limited to a person's enemies and those who unleashed its power were also threatened to be consumed by it. The powers of the gem protected it from harm though the strongest and most skilled fighter was capable of shattering it.

Quan Chi used a portal from Earthrealm to enter Zaterra and retrieve the gem in order to unleash its powers on the defenders of Earth. It was ultimately destroyed by Nightwolf.

In Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, The Gem of Tetsurri appeared in Reptile's Lair on a claw-like pedestal in a green magic aura with a vibration sound when you are near it.

TriviaEdit
The Gem of Tetsurri is not the only enchanted reptillian heart featured in Mortal Kombat. The Dragon King's Heart figures heavily in the plots of both Mortal Kombat:Deadly Alliance and Mortal Kombat: Deception. Interestingly, both hearts were sought after by Quan Chi to increase his power.

SourceEdit
Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm - The Secret of Quan Chi

if mk dotr counts ! i remember shang tsung help create scorpion and sub-zero in mk conquest !

OR

MK SHINNOK'S ERA

Raiden after make sub-zero take back the amulet from shinnok the Netherealm
Raiden goes back to the elder gods mk mythologies crew , he feels evil powers , go through is amulet
raiden faces the elder gods and attack them being turn evil , the elder gods bannish him after raiden defeats
and names fujin god of wind new protector of earthrealm . Raiden is bannish to the Netherealm
and join forces with shinnok when he give backs is amulet . Shinnok have all is powers backs mkm sub-zero moves
and raiden turn evil is eyes turn read and got new powers and become more powerful with is lighthing powers
and shinnok escape from the Netherealm with raiden and join force with is other son shao khan
raiden and shao khan are back together once more with their father as they conquer realms

this time the people of earthrealm can defeat this deadly alliance ? A bigger treat

and new characters to face and onces foes or allies turn against each others .

and evil characters joins shinnok the fallen elder god wants revenge , if they cheat on him , they will suffer and die
by is own hands . a story i tough for mk 10 too !

this story game idea was suppose to be a mugen game and i got 3 others mk mugen game ideas never happened the crew left !

Return to “Mortal Kombat (2021 Movie)”