Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimited Sega Genesis

nilo45
Mortal

Post by nilo45 »

Hello friends mk secrets This Time I will post another Hack called Mortal Kombat 2 Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimited.

What is Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimied?

If Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimited is another romhack Mortal Kombat 2 Comunarda Sega Mega Drive (aka the Pan?)

here you will find to elect all the characters in the Mortal Kombat 2 + Choosing The Hidden Sun that could not play against them again,

Smoke, Noob Saibot, Jade, Shao Khan, Kintaro and a surprise all with special new moves and fatality moves.

Hack apart in this new powers, new scenarios and finishing moves and combos to All characters were added ...

Unlike this new hack in this version of the game they have not been included Animalitys the characters as the MK2 Super Hack Sega Genesis.

Besides the difference here in this hack it is that brutalitys changed to execute and make the enemy in a very different way have to do a sequence of 11 buttons until finally explodes enemig this movement realia .a glued to the oponente.- difernecia MK2 Super Hack, the sequence is attached to the opponent Brutality simply pressing (HP).

and last but not least you can fight Ermac 1 new character called the tower of characters as you progress in the game and before the sign defeat your opponent with low kick and you will be transported to finish the stage Goro's Lair to fight against this hidden character.

Game Images

ImageImage

ImageImage

Video Game

Download Link

Note; rar download and comes with emulator ok friends

Good friends to download this hack Sega Genesis we are greetings.

nilo45
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat 2 Unlimited Sega Genesis

Post by nilo45 »

friends leave one comment this hack greetings.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

nilo45 wrote:friends leave one comment this hack greetings.
Good Job! Man.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
TraciGray
Mortal

Post by TraciGray »

Mortal Kombat 2 mod apk and minecraft mod menu are the 2 most interesting games that I have downloaded at modhihe. Does anyone like playing games like me?

Return to “MUGEN Projects”