UMK3 3D Remake Annihilation World by bbj & Maty

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

UMK3 3D Remake Annihilation World by bbj & Maty

Post by Noob Cyborg »

I decided to open this topic in the hope that there are people interested in projects like mk4strip and characters hidden and lost.
So I decided to create a remake from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 but in 3D. It includes informal characters were talking about less.
Because this site is called mksecrets have included characters lost secrets.
We all know that there have been rumors or unseen characters, unfinished or canceled that are not in the official game like Easter Eggs or even April Fools.

Sours: http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/ ... cters.html
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoHdmbVPX4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPPum4rD-c0

My project looks something like this:

Playable characters:

Kay - Kung Lao MK3
Raiden - Rain UMK3
Shinnok - Shao Kahn MK3
Liu Kang - Shang Tsung MK3
Reptile - Reptile UMK3
Scorpion - Scorpion UMK3 (3rd suit - Smoke Robot UMK3)
Jax - Jax MK3
Reiko - Sektor MK3
Johnny Cage - Ermac UMK3
Jareck - Kano UMK3
Tanya - Kitana UMK3
Fujin - Human Smoke UMK3
Sub Zero - classic Sub Zero UMK3 (3rd suit unmasked Sub Zero MK3
Quan Chi - Smoke MK3
Sonya - Jade UM3

Hidden & Secrets characaters:

Kitana black suit - Mileena UMK3
Noob Saibot - Noob Saibot UMK 3
Goro - Motaro MK3
Meat - Skeleton (character imagined by me composed solely of bones, this idea inspired me when I saw the second fatality of reptiles from umk3, he spit acid over defeated opponent, meat and skin melt and remains only bones.

So "Lost secrets" will never be a mystery!

This post is un upgrade od this topic: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=6695

Programs and Software used: mk4strip 0.8, MS Paint , Photobrush 1.95, 3D Exploration 1.83, 3DMAX 7, WAV MP3 Converter 4.0 Full, Command Prompt Only (MS Dos)

Special Thanks: sorcerersoft for innovation, gambid and mksecrets team for hosting and advertising , superfamoso alias mati pascual for ideas and collaboration

Who wants to join our community acess group for assessment and likes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mk4strip/ You can download this game from here.

Below you will find a picture of me taken in my first year of college in 2005/2006 when I discovered the passion for mortal kombat, the author of this project, now i am old and i have 30 years.

https://www.mediafire.com/?tnb1p70mlzhp035

For any suggestion or new idea: bbjhhrugs@yahoo.ro or bbjhhrugs@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/bobby.bronek.joint

Below are a few pictures on my project:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 515&type=3

http://julessaulnier.com/ermacrain/ermac/gallery.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/al2/PitVipers/mk5MUGS.html
http://www.angelfire.com/al2/PitVipers/PVMugs2.html
Last edited by Noob Cyborg on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:41 am, edited 7 times in total.

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Barakuda
Warrior

Re: UMK3 3D Remake Annihilation World by bbj & Maty

Post by Barakuda »

I can not believe what I see !!!
Dude you are the best on this website. You're number one for me and most talented in the world. Should you hire the Netherrealm Studios. My respect for your work.
You set up and Rain and Ermac.
I wonder how you managed to change the geometry of Raiden and Cage replacing it with ninja models from Scoprion, Sub Zero, third costume Reptile Ninja and Noob Saibot. What program do you use?
I see Motaro not among them, although you stated that appears in this release.
I know that you have created, can you please send me a screenshot to see what I look like?
Last edited by Barakuda on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Last edited by Barakuda on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

I'm not the best. The best is Gambid and Superfamoso. I'm not apt to Netherrealm Studios. I wish it. There are only intensive training professionals who have mastered all kinds of advanced software. I do not even keep the polygon beginners category. I did this for fun and amusement
For Rain and Ermac, i used the above programs wich i mentioned. Just 3D Max 7.
As you can see I have worked with simple software and old for compatibility mk4strip.
Yes i took the 3D geometries of Noob Saibot or Scorpion and i put in place of Raiden and Cage. For compatibility I worked in 3D MAX. Of course some attempts gave me errors.
But after several attempts I managed. It was hard work for me. You may not believe this but I worked for 2 years before and just today I finished and I thought to post. It is not easy work. It requires concentration and eating time. I still have to work very hard few characters in 3D modeling. ex Motaro as you mentioned it. The texture was easy, but I think 3D modeling take another years. This project is ongoing. I will post pictures of Motaro, but I am ashamed of my work failed, Motaro look silly. Even better Bellok came even has 4 arms. I want them to finish the 3D model and then I surprise. Look, that I have not managed to end to create Motaro for MK4.
Last edited by Noob Cyborg on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

I did not know this before.
But this time I see that you have not entered any lost secrest.
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Not as good as you can see, I did not have free space and therefore i have removed some characters that are found in MK3 which their appearing repeat in next edition UMK3.
The number of characters from UMK3 is less than the number of characters from MK4.
The idea of this mod is to highlight the 10 new characters ninja that are found in umk3:
Male Ninja:
Classic masked Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Human Ninja Smoke, Noob Saibot, Rain, Ermac.
Female Ninja: Kitana, Mileena and Jade
UMK3 has not Lost Secret, except Pedro that i present in the past edition MK3 3D.
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

man, you still awe me! I cannot believe what I see that thing of raiden as rain and cage as ermac (I thought of that at the first time, but couldn't do what you have done, just modify the textures) VERY IMPRESSIVE!
I'm not the best now. you, my friend, are the best for doing this model thing in mk4 strip, that nobody except sorcerer could do before.
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

man, you still awe me! I cannot believe what I see that thing of raiden as rain and cage as ermac (I thought of that at the first time, but couldn't do what you have done, just modify the textures) VERY IMPRESSIVE!
I'm not the best now. you, my friend, are the best for doing this model thing in mk4 strip, that nobody except sorcerer could do before.
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Not teacher, you are the best and our boss Gambid.
I only have good ideas and good memory. I suffer from disease perfection - to leave everything perfect as the last version.
But I have not your ability to work in photoshop.
I worked in photobrush 1.95. An old program but better than photoshop and easy to use for beginners and advanced.
This idea inspired here (with Rain - Raiden and Ermac - Johnny Cage):
But after many see geometries are not perfect. (Was Hard) and i keep to continued.
Rain is no longer see forearms. They were replaced with his palms.
And make your hands look shorter like a arms of a dwarf.
Ermac The legs are elsewhere. Looks like it would be cut. You must see Motaro how look funny. As Goro MK4 with horse leather and horns.
However this project is ongoing exactly as I said.
I would like to get in touch with sorceresoft give us more details and to share with us his knowledge of. But I'm afraid it does not respond. Probably lost interest in the old program and turned to something else. Anyway tomorrow I will post street fighter skins in mk4 mod
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Hey man,
I have a proposition for you!
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Goro MK4 wrote:Hey man,
I have a proposition for you!
So, what's your proposal?
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Noob Cyborg wrote: So, what's your proposal?
My proposal is to create a remake 3D for Mortal Kombat Trilogy.
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Baracuda wrote: My proposal is to create a remake 3D for Mortal Kombat Trilogy.
K, now i saw your sugestion topic.
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
Baracuda wrote: My proposal is to create a remake 3D for Mortal Kombat Trilogy.
K, now i saw your sugestion topic.
Good! When you start?
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Barakuda wrote: Good! When you start?
This week I will post MKT Land Domination.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced and Strip”