MK4 PC Mods Links Downloads by bbj

DIEGO
Mortal

Re: MK4 PC Mods Links Downloads by bbj

Post by DIEGO »

ESPAÑOL
Hola perdonen por hacer la pregunta en esta sección, pero es que soy nuevo y no entiendo aun esta pagina.
Bueno la cosa es que ando buscando resolver un problema que tengo, quiero abrir el archivo .ECM de mortal kombat 4 el cual contiene los vídeos, quiero poner los vídeos en español.

INGLES
Hello, sorry for asking the question in this section, but I'm new and I do not understand this page yet.
Well the thing is that I'm looking to solve a problem I have, I want to open the .ECM file of mortal kombat 4 which contains the videos, I want to put the videos in Spanish.

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

DIEGO wrote: Try for asking the question in this section, but I'm new and I do not understand this page yet.
Well the thing is that I'm looking to solve a problem I have, I want to open the .ECM file of mortal kombat 4 which contains the videos, I want to put the videos in Spanish.
Wrong category, dude!
No one here speaks Spanish, so please post only in English (the global and international language) if you do not want to take sanctions from admins and moderators.
What you're looking for is called "Needle in the Hay Carriage". I doubt you could do that.
Why do not you leave them as original in English or what? You do not know English?
I do not understand why you want to put them in Spanish. If you manage to do that, it will sound like a hell.
I think you need a license for this from ex Midway software and Eurocom. You should talk to the developer of this type of file Neill Corlett if he agrees.

What is an ECM file?
Disc image created in the Error Code Modeler (ECM) format; stores the disc image by removing redundant error correction codes and checksums; allows the CD image to be reduced in size for transmission over the Internet; often used for compressing game console disc images.

More Information
ECM files are created from disc images such as .BIN, .CDI, .NRG, and .CCD files. Once encoded to the ECM format, the ECM file can then be compressed using .RAR compression or another compression algorithm. The resulting compressed size can be 15-20% smaller than the equivalent full disc compressed image.

To restore the original CD image from a compressed ECM file (e.g., image.nrg.ecm.rar), first decompress the file to a raw ECM file, and then restore the original CD image from the ECM file using the ECM software, which contains a decompression program called unecm.exe.

Windows:
Gemc https://sourceforge.net/projects/gemc/
ECM http://web.archive.org/web/201305021352 ... t.com/ecm/
Mac:
Rbcafe ECM https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ecm/id4 ... mpt=uo%3D4
ECM GUI https://github.com/MaddTheSane/ECMGUI

If you do this, please do not post here anywhere that you're ashamed of yourself
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
DIEGO
Mortal

Post by DIEGO »

Hi, thanks for answering, I do not speak English nor do I understand, I use the Google translator.
What I want to do is, put the videos of the game of mk4 in Spanish using the voses de loquendo.
only for the purpose of training. to fulfill my dream, to understand what they are talking about.
I have taken the original videos of my PC mk4 game.
What I notice is that the videos are compressed in arc and ecm, I'm using "ecm tools" but when I put the file in the "unecm.exe" it stays in 0kb loses everything.
I was thinking of a second option and it is to pass a mpg video to ecm for the game to grab, but it did not work out (renaming the ecm with the original name whatever I want it to take), but it did not work either.
You can help me, I'll pass the files to you.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4oeiam3e4 ... S.rar/file
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

DIEGO wrote:...
As I said earlier, your work is the ¨needle in the hay carriage¨. I can not help you any more than give you some useful information. You need a very good video converter. Why do not you let her go. It's a lost cause. We're talking about a game for over 22 years. Who do you think is playing in 2019 MK4 when everyone runs after MK11. Maybe children up to 12 years old can play this game. The world is now talking a lot about MK11, and you left behind in a 1997 pentium 2 gameplay that runs on a Windows 98. Dude, wake up! We are in the 21st century. It's the Xbox and PS4 century. You see someone else talking about this game outside of you? Everyone wants to evolve with technology, and you need an upgrade. No offense, but that's the truth. As you wish, we do not waste our precious time with old iron scrap (junk).
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
masterowl5000
Mortal

Post by masterowl5000 »

Hello, I would like to ask you a small favor, look what happens is that in the part where you say the system symbol I do not understand it, please, I ask you a small favor, could you convert some bmp files to gfx that I will send you, please can you convert it to me
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

masterowl5000 wrote:Hello, I would like to ask you a small favor, look what happens is that in the part where you say the system symbol I do not understand it, please, I ask you a small favor, could you convert some bmp files to gfx that I will send you, please can you convert it to me
oh, I always do that.
enter and join to this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mk4strip look for me (see that I am the admin) send them to me on msg and I will convert you. :D

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced and Strip”