MK2 3D by superfamoso finished by bbj

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

MK2 3D by superfamoso finished by bbj

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Hello everyone!
I finished the "Mortal Kombat 2 3D" that has graphics of Mortal Kombat 4.
I got filesys.dat file from user "superfamoso" member of this site, a very clever and skillful in the art of design. All this work is due to. Because he is the one who came up with the idea and based entirely on the game. For more informatios check this link http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=6310
All I did is that I changed and added some characters to the correction:
I changed their portraits as shown below, the first with kano and sonya and second with kitana and jade. I remembered that Sonya and Kano were setting in mk2 than the background levels and stages and we changed. And by turning any alternate costumes appear portrait image of jade. And in single player mode appear classics portraits of players from MK1 to like this version of the game contains alternate costumes dio MK1.
example: kung lao has alternate costumes entirely and perfect suit of alternating kano has no hands and feet look as blue as frozen by sub-zero, we added smoke instead of Fujin, I added shao kahn Reiko instead I added baraka instead of Quan Chi, I added jade alternated as the costume of Mileena;
I changed and replaced bar with shao kahn name for Reiko, Fujin smoke with Barak to quanchi. I also changed the sounds.
At the end of the battle not say "Jarek win" says "Kano win". I took classical sounds of mkt "round one" and "fatality" I converted and I put in this project. the early battles and the final whistle sounds like classical games mk2 and mkt
I added and changed movelist for Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Kano, Mileena and jade, smoke, etc. baraka. I added a map of the mk2 Kahn Arena.
I changed also and versus screen for each player.
As I sat me in nature to meet the standards of the game have changed themese accurate and screens just like in the pictures below. Another exeplu be my old threads.
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=6948
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=6977
Anyway I want to thank "superfamoso" generosity and effort too "Gambid" who support us for the projects and all the fans mortal kombat games.
Now I started working on mk3 3D graphics as the mk4 and have already created several characters ex. Kabal, Nightwolf and Sindel, etc.. and I hope to return with a new post.
Attachments
First Screen - Year, Software Company, Developements, Team, etc.
First Screen - Year, Software Company, Developements, Team, etc.
MK2 Intro Goro &amp; Shang Tsung<br />it replaces the classic image of Mortal Kombat 4 with Shinnok and Quan Chi
MK2 Intro Goro & Shang Tsung
it replaces the classic image of Mortal Kombat 4 with Shinnok and Quan Chi
Menu Select
Menu Select
Practice Mode
Practice Mode
Kombat Theatre
Kombat Theatre
1 and 2 player select
1 and 2 player select
First Iddea by  &quot;superfamoso&quot;
First Iddea by "superfamoso"
Second Ideea by &quot;bbj&quot;
Second Ideea by "bbj"
You lost! - Enter your name
You lost! - Enter your name
Shao kahn vs Kano
Shao kahn vs Kano
Kano vs Cage
Kano vs Cage
Smoke and Shao Kahn Textures
Smoke and Shao Kahn Textures
Jade and Baraka Textures
Jade and Baraka Textures
Barak in Detail
Barak in Detail
End Game
End Game
Finish Game
Finish Game
Last edited by Noob Cyborg on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: MK2 3D by "superfamoso" finished" by "bbj"

Post by Noob Cyborg »

more pictures
Attachments
When you change the costume of a character behind the avatar's face appears jade
When you change the costume of a character behind the avatar's face appears jade
Classics Characters MK1<br />Cage and Reptile
Classics Characters MK1
Cage and Reptile
Classics Characters MK1<br />Sub Zero and Scorpion
Classics Characters MK1
Sub Zero and Scorpion
Classics Characters MK1<br />Raiden and Liu Kang
Classics Characters MK1
Raiden and Liu Kang
Classics Characters MK1<br />Kano and Sonya
Classics Characters MK1
Kano and Sonya
Classics Characters <br />Shang Tsung MK1 and Shao Kahn MK2
Classics Characters
Shang Tsung MK1 and Shao Kahn MK2
Classics Characters MK2<br />Noob Saibot and kintaro
Classics Characters MK2
Noob Saibot and kintaro
Moves List<br />Mileena and jade
Moves List
Mileena and jade
Moves list<br />Kung Lao and Baraka
Moves list
Kung Lao and Baraka
Moves list<br />Shao Kahn and Shang tsung
Moves list
Shao Kahn and Shang tsung
Moves List<br />Kano and Smoke
Moves List
Kano and Smoke
Moves List<br />Noob Saibot and Kitana share the same screen moves list
Moves List
Noob Saibot and Kitana share the same screen moves list
Moves list<br />Kintaro
Moves list
Kintaro
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

hey man, what about my bloody tower?
great job, I like the idea of reiko being shao kahn and that you added human smoke. thanks a lot man :)
pass me the .dat file when you can
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:hey man, what about my bloody tower?
great job, I like the idea of reiko being shao kahn and that you added human smoke. thanks a lot man :)
"Bloody Tower"?
What is this?
What do you mean?
I do not understand ... nothing
Send me a email or message with more details on this topic "Bloody Tower"

Thanks for you sent me the 2nd Kitana's outfit alternated. Al's wait and Sektor outfit alternated.

I tried to send you filesys.dat mk2 but not working. I say limit the ability to send files is 25 Mb and beyond, boggles that has a 30-something Mb
Why do you think I asked for your email? In order to make the transfer of files directly on Facebook does not work.

Eventually I'll leave you a link to download, and you email that to you that is available to download but do not know if I'm allowed to post download links here. Violate any rule?

Do not forget to send me your project to me Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3D when you have time?
Agahnim
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Agahnim »

excellent work! you can also change some text from fighters..

it's not very good if you play as baraka and at the end of the battle the screen writes the message "quan chi wins"

you can find a tutorial writen by me on this forum about how to extend any text
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

bbj wrote:
"Bloody Tower"?
What is this?
What do you mean?

Thanks for you sent me the 2nd Kitana's outfit alternated. Al's wait and Sektor outfit alternated.

I tried to send you filesys.dat mk2 but not working. I say limit the ability to send files is 25 Mb and beyond, boggles that has a 30-something Mb
Why do you think I asked for your email? In order to make the transfer of files directly on Facebook does not work.

Eventually I'll leave you a link to download, and you email that to you that is available to download but do not know if I'm allowed to post download links here. Violate any rule?

Do not forget to send me your project to me Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3D when you have time?
oh, no, the bloody tower isn't anymore, it doesn't exists now, it's over. I checked it out. doesn't matter.
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Agahnim wrote:excellent work! you can also change some text from fighters..

it's not very good if you play as baraka and at the end of the battle the screen writes the message "quan chi wins"

you can find a tutorial writen by me on this forum about how to extend any text

and how to do this?
where is your forum talk?
send me a message with the link or email bbjhhrugs@gmail.com
I tried this with hex edit and it worked but I understand that they should not exceed the number of characters for example you can not write "Kintaro" and it fit into the 4 letters instead of "Goro". That would mean everything to bazaze abbreviations. Example of how I tried my project im older "Mortal Kombat Gold PC". "Jax" was replaced by "Cyrax" and finally appears the "CRX" and "Cage" was replaced by "Sektor" and finally appears the "SKTR" sounds a bit like hell but that's.
You must understand that work is not entirely mine, is the work of "superfamoso" and what I did as I explained above, but I corrected some characters and themes and added some characters, themes, versus bar, and maps . I wanted not to change the basic structure to let it.
OK show me your story or your alternative is waiting for response. Means as an unfinished project and let's finish it together to show your name up there.
Last edited by Noob Cyborg on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:
bbj wrote:
"Bloody Tower"?
What is this?
What do you mean?

oh, no, the bloody tower isn't anymore, it doesn't exists now, it's over. I checked it out. doesn't matter.
send me a friend request on facebook to give you accept. you find me with "Bobby Bronek Joint"
and one is sending and email to bbjhhrugs@gmail.com
Now!
like to send you the file mk2 filesys.dat and the other mine projects
Last edited by Noob Cyborg on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agahnim
Mortal

Post by Agahnim »

my topic about extend any text is in this forum, in the same category as your topic... check the pinned topics from this category
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Agahnim wrote:my topic about extend any text is in this forum, in the same category as your topic... check the pinned topics from this category
ok
You want to do this? change the name?
I do not think I can handle
I take a year.
barely manage to customize in photoshop although it is not yet fully mastered the study but damn it very hard difficult to work with him.
give me your email to send you filesys.dat file to change the name.
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

I can't see the "send request" button, but I'll let you my facebook link here, so that you can add me https://www.facebook.com/MMPP22
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:I can't see the "send request" button, but I'll let you my facebook link here, so that you can add me https://www.facebook.com/MMPP22
No. I can not.
I would but I can not for the fucking me locked facebook account 30 days to request friendship. When I sent the first request did not you answer, and when I tried a second time on the facebook they put restriction for the first time asked me the message: "Are you sure you want to be a friend [MP DOS]? "'How many well do you know? ", "What is the connection between you and him?" etc.. No I have not received the confirmation email from adding your account. Anyway I do not know which would be the fastest ways we can communicate something like Skype chat does not work and the Twiter me off. And when I try to send you the file it says something like: "Mailer Daemon - Failer notice!" You can send files to matipascual @ gamail more than X megabytes.
Last edited by Noob Cyborg on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Agahnim wrote:my topic about extend any text is in this forum, in the same category as your topic... check the pinned topics from this category
please post a link
or give me your email or facebook to talking abaout this subject
to change the names in this project.
Agahnim
Mortal

Post by Agahnim »

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=6350 sorry i cant change the names. its your project and im boring a lot :D

if you have any question about my tutorial, feel free to ask
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

bbj wrote:
superfamoso wrote:I can't see the "send request" button, but I'll let you my facebook link here, so that you can add me https://www.facebook.com/MMPP22
No. I can not.
I would but I can not for the fucking me locked facebook account 30 days to request friendship. When I sent the first request did not you answer, and when I tried a second time on the facebook they put restriction for the first time asked me the message: "Are you sure you want to be a friend [MP DOS]? "'How many well do you know? ", "What is the connection between you and him?" etc.. No I have not received the confirmation email from adding your account. Anyway I do not know which would be the fastest ways we can communicate something like Skype chat does not work and the Twiter me off. And when I try to send you the file it says something like: "Mailer Daemon - Failer notice!" You can send files to matipascual @ gamail more than X megabytes.
well, you could make a download link from mediafire, or mega, and send to me that link in this page
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced and Strip”