MK4 strip - Missed some sounds?

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: Re:

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Ratznium wrote:I have 2 questions actually...

The first has to do with extracting sounds. I've ripped all the sounds using MK4strip (for those having trouble with it, it helps to exctract the zip file using directory structure!) :P

Anyhow - I'm trying to get the "The Greatest Warrior is" and the letter sounds also.
If they're not in the filesys.dat - they must be in the exe. (!?) (Where else could the elusive bastards be?)

On 2 question 2.

I have used an MK4.reg that handily opens all the video files up in the kombat theatre, and also seems to make my MK4 work nicely under XP, and also makes it play nice with my gamepad driver.

Now I'd like to either reset, or edit the high scores, since the original MK4.reg that I used to get it working in the first place has a "22 in a row" score, obviously set while playing PvP by whomever made it.

Since I can beat Master II; Ultimate difficulty, I'd like to have MY name at the top! (But that only gives you 10 in a row). So - I have to reset the high scores WITHOUT axing my registry settings, OR just change that entry.
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =52&t=9789
Attachments
videos.zip
(1.02 KiB) Downloaded 194 times

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Ratznium wrote:...
1.Ha ha ha!
2.Go to the jail!
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Barakuda wrote:
Ratznium wrote:...
... or to the prison! :lol:
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
msteinberg7
Mortal

Re: MK4 strip - Missed some sounds?

Post by msteinberg7 »

i had the same issue looking for the "fatality music tune-dun dun dun...",its not in the 700+ files but i found it on soundfxcenter.com and also yours specifically at:
http://soundfxcenter.com/video-games/mo ... Effect.mp3

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced and Strip”