Baraka MKG by bbj

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: Baraka MKG by bbj

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Reapperrayne wrote:Maybe I should say his name three time in the mirror do you think he might show up?
If you provoke it, you will suffer the consequences.
to understand better look to his profile about friends or foes, no one, except me. look at me, I have many added friends (including you) :
Friends
Roy Arkon
ACJ
Agahnim
Anoniman
AnonimClementus
Barakuda
DM 0131
ermaccer
erroromacro7
Gambid
joven1
KeshaFilm
Leyawynn
Mephisto
MKXChrome
Reapperrayne
rucheidon
superfamoso

I am a more understanding and friendly thread. the world wants many friends like me.

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Reapperrayne
Mortal

Post by Reapperrayne »

He's your brother? Older brother I'm guessing question by protecting you, you mean you were pick on and older brother had to protect you? I know that Very well still doesn't justify his "anger" towards the world yes there are evil people BUT there more good people too!! You don't have to be a dick to make it in this dying world he should join the light side of the force!! It's never too late!! Or another way to be friendly get a girlfriend girls can soften a man's heart or have kids they it do it ALSO if your sooooo hateful all the time your life is shorter than a happy person also he just might have a heart attack too! No joke!!! Also also a hateful heart can lead to a lonely life!! No friends no girls no kids no fun awe that's sounds sad tell me is he just sad?? Even baraka has mileena maybe he just needs a friend that doesn't ask stupid questions btw do you get pick up a lot?
Reapperrayne
Mortal

Post by Reapperrayne »

So what is he going to do? Burn my house down with the lemons? That's a portal 2 joke! I have more if you wanna hear them!! Anyhow you seem kinda cool do you play portal?? I loooooove glados she's so funny!! My character is mileena!! An experiment RX-23 remember that! But anyhow what games do you play? Also do you like chat bots??
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Reapperrayne wrote:So what is he going to do? Burn my house down with the lemons? That's a portal 2 joke! I have more if you wanna hear them!! Anyhow you seem kinda cool do you play portal?? I loooooove glados she's so funny!! My character is mileena!! An experiment RX-23 remember that! But anyhow what games do you play? Also do you like chat bots??
Another asshole!
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Barakuda wrote:
Reapperrayne wrote:So what is he going to do? Burn my house down with the lemons? That's a portal 2 joke! I have more if you wanna hear them!! Anyhow you seem kinda cool do you play portal?? I loooooove glados she's so funny!! My character is mileena!! An experiment RX-23 remember that! But anyhow what games do you play? Also do you like chat bots??
Another asshole!
Agree.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Reapperrayne
Mortal

Post by Reapperrayne »

Ooh big words for a small boy
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Reapperrayne wrote:Ooh big words for a small boy
:lol:

Return to “Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced and Strip”