Jade Bio

flawless31490
Mortal

Jade Bio

Post by flawless31490 »

I'm doing a story for every MK character I redesign in anime style. I just wanna test my creativity to it's limits to see how creative I can be so as I draw MK characters, I make a story for them as well. First off, Jade. I know the story is long but I wanted to give her an in depth personality. Tell me what you guys think!

Name: Jade
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 122 lbs
Affiliation: The Edenian Army
Realm of Origin: Edenia
Resides: Edenia
Species: Edenian
Alignment: Good (formerly Evil)

Story
Born to the most powerful aristocrat of all of Edenia, Jade was born to one of the most powerful Edenian families throughout all of Edenia. When she was an infant, Edenia was being invaded by Outworld and she was kidnapped by Shao Kahn's army. After the invasion, Jade was adopted by the Emperor of Outworld, Shao Kahn and he raised her as his own daughter. Though he raised her to use her for own personal selfish reasons, he had his most skilled of all warriors trained her to become one of the most skilled assassins in Outworld. Though Edenians have a slightly longer life expectancy than humans (Living a lifetime of 500 years for a normal healthy Edenian), she was subjected to Outworld's magic from one of Outworld's greatest sorcerer to help her live longer than 10,00 years. As a child, she met another one of Shao Kahn's adopted children. Her name was Kitana. At first the two had a rivalry that was so serious it almost costed their lives but later on they soon became childhood friends.

As the years passed by, they were trained together to become skilled assassins. As Kitana was crowned Princess of Outworld, Jade was awarded the title, Bodyguard of the Princess of Outworld. During the first ten Mortal Kombat tournaments, they stood alongside Shang Tsung watching the tournaments to report the results to Shao Kahn. During the eleventh Mortal Kombat tournament (Around Mortal Kombat 2), both Kitana and Jade was sent to find the the Earthrealm warriors to assassinate them to declare a forfeit from them. During the battle, Raiden told Kitana to look for a secret in Shang Tsung's sorcery lab. The assassination was a failure and lead to them reporting back to Shao Kahn with bad news. Kitana then attempted to found out the secret and found the vile creature made from Shang Tsung's sorcery named Mileena. Kitana confronted Shao Kahn and was betrayed by him and was ordered to be sent to the Deadpool to sacrificed for her heart for Mileena to eat to become Kitana. Jade was sent to guard the way to the Deadpool in Earthrealm, a portal from Goro's Lair that leads to the Living Forest that leads to the Deadpool. At this time, Earthrealm defeated Outworld once again and Outworld wasn't allowed to merge with Earthrealm. At this time, Kitana aligned herself with Earthrealm because of Shao Kahn's betrayal and Jade was ordered by Shao Kahn to bring her back to Outworld during the time Outworld tried to merged with Earthrealm. When Raiden told Jade was really happened to Edenia, she aligned herself to help Earthrealm free itself from Outworld and Shao Kahn was defeated once again and this time Edenia was also freed as well.

Two years after the invasion of Earthrealm from Outworld, Edenia was in peace until the Netherrealm was attempting to merge with all the realms but this battle was finished shortly and Edenia was peaceful once again. At this time, Edenia was under attack by the Deadly Alliance and this fight led to the death of many Earthrealm and Edenian including Kitana finally dying at the hands of Mileena doing what she needed to become like Kitana. Mileena was gonna take a bite of Kitana's heart but Jade angered by the death of her best friend caused her to drop her heart so hard it disintegrated and battled Mileena until Mileena ran away. At this time Jade ran to her dead friend's dead body and vowed to seek revenge for her death and soon after Jade ran to hide to watch as a huge monster named Onaga take the bodies of the dead warriors and use them as a part of his army. As she secretly followed his dead army, she saw they had taken over Edenia and she fought Kitana and and trapped her in a cell. Since Edenia is under control of Onaga, she and Sindel fleed to Outworld and before they went through the portal, Jade glimpsed the traitor of Edenia, Tanya told Onaga he would give him Edenia, if he gaved her power over the realms. This led to Jade wanting revenge on Tanya and she hid in Outworld trying to seek Mileena for the death of Kitana. At this time, she sent Shujinko to trap Rain so she could ambush him for his betrayal of Edenia also and she learned that from him that killing Onaga would give the Elder Gods the power to bring those that died since the eleventh tournament, be brought back to life, since the Elder Gods see that Blaze is developing some form of power that can destroy the realms and even destroy the realm of the Elder Gods themselves and need help destroying Blaze. She then assisted Ermac, Sub-Zero, Nightwolf, Sareena, Shujinko and the spirit of Liu Kang, defeat Onaga, and Onaga was defeated for once and for all and all who killed was brought back to life until Quan Chi resurrected Onaga and Blaze engulfed a negative energy that caused him to become so powerful, he was going to bring Armageddon to all the realms. Jade joined the forces of light and battled Tanya to get revenge for Edenia because of Tanya's betrayal. Shall victory be Jade's?

First paragraph is based on her history before MK2. Second paragraph is based on her MK1-MK3 story. Last paragraph is based on her MK4-MKA story.

Wanna see my pics and read my stories, link to my deviantART page:
http://flawless31490.deviantart.com
Huge supporter of GA-HQ, website dedicated to promoting video game art, check it out:
http://www.game-art-hq.com
The_Scorpion
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: sktb1188
XBox Live: Boombomb98

Re: Jade Bio

Post by The_Scorpion »

10,000!?! not bad looking for 10,000 years old! :P
Man it's been a while since I was on here.
flawless31490
Mortal

Post by flawless31490 »

Of course! Being an Edenian is what helps her live longer than us. Lucky Edenians. One day in the future, humans will be the real life Edenians someday I heard recently. All in all what do you think of my story? I'm gonna post Tanya's story next.
Wanna see my pics and read my stories, link to my deviantART page:
http://flawless31490.deviantart.com
Huge supporter of GA-HQ, website dedicated to promoting video game art, check it out:
http://www.game-art-hq.com
The_Scorpion
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: sktb1188
XBox Live: Boombomb98

Post by The_Scorpion »

theres something I didnt know! :P
Man it's been a while since I was on here.

Return to “Fiction”