Jade Fan Story

Post by tonshaad1230 »

Name: Jade
Allignment: Good
Allies: Kitana, Sindel
Foes: Tanya, Shao Kahn
Sex: Female
Special Moves:
Boomerang Throw: Jade takes out a very small dagger-like-knife boomerang and she throws it at her opponent. She can throw it upwards and she can throw it downards.

Return Boomerang: If either Boomerang command is missed, Jade's boomerang automaticly returns to her, allowing her to use it again or to use it for a weapon.

Staff Slam: Jade twirls her staff in the air. While the staff is twirling, she jumps in the air and grabs a hold of it and she forcefully drives it down into the ground, knocking her opponent's balance away.

Blazing Nitro kick: Adapted from her good friend Johnny Cage, Jade starts to turn Green and she slides with her left or right leg out.
Invulnerabilty: Jade starts to glow an Green essence around her and her body. It allows her to become invulnerable to Projectiles for a short amount of time. Approximately 5 to 10 seconds it only lasts.

I am Jade, a friend of Kitana and Queen Sindel of Edenia. I have known them for the very humble beginnings of my life. It was a very dense and cold journey that turnt me into the woman I am now. As I can remember, I was back then a former bodyguard of the former emperor of Outworld and now my enemy, Shao Kahn. He had wanted me to join his revamped tournament which was corrupted because it didn't follow the traditional rules of Mortal Kombat. I agreed, only to be fooled by him later on. I was undiscovered, and I was thought to be of a clone of Kitana. Not knowing that the real clone of Kitana was Mileena who was made up of Tarkatan Blood and Edenia Stream. Mileena was created to please Shao Kahn and to fool all those in order to get what he wanted, but he would later on lost to her might as well. Many Earthrealm warriors and Outworld warriors went at it for many hours, until it was declared that no more fighters were there, and that the only person that was there was the dictator of the Mortal Kombat tournament, and the former emperor of Outworld Shao Kahn. Liu Kang and Shao Kahn went at it to determine who would win for there respected realm. As it turned out, Liu Kang was victorious and retained the title of "Mortal Kombat Champion". Shao Kahn however, was not gonna go down that easy. It all started when the 3rd tournament began. Shao Kahn had enacted a plan which used the Queen of the fallen Jerrod of Edenia to achieve total greatness, he was destined to control over Earthrealm. He had stripped a lot of many souls from humans, but the souls of the Earthrealm was not easily taken away. Later, Shao Kahn once again lost to Liu kang, those making it known he was defeated totally, Only to be considered as a clone and that the real Shao Kahn would come back for the 6th tournament. In the 4th tournament, I was in Edenia, relaxing and celebrating the success of the 3rd tournament won. But as all the Earthrealm warriors sat there, we started to see some very rare black clouds. It was told that if rare Black clouds was fold in the skies, it meant something evil was gonna happen. Right away a voice was heard. It spoked and said,"I am the fallen Elder God that was banished to the Nertherealm by your thunder god Raiden. If he doesn't give his self or Earthrealm up, then a war will be raged upon you. You only have one chance to do so, either way, i will get my revenge Thunder God!" The voice that was spokened, we didn't get right away until we started to leave Edenia and went back to Earthrealm. Raiden and Fujin sat us down and told a story that happen 100 years ago. Raiden said," I banished a former Elder God by the name of Shinnok to the Nertherealm. H ewas banished there because he had commited crimes against his fellow elder gods. Now he has appointed a sorceor to help him out of that wretched place. Only the war can be won by mortals." And we went into battle with "Shinnok". Shinnok tried to deceive people into thinking he was an elder god preventing them from evil. One person that had be tricked and allowed to defeat everyone except Liu Kang was a traitor to this realm. Her name is Tanya. A very powerful warrior who was very skilled and gifted in martial arts. She tricked Raiden and the others to the special lair that Shinnok had killed so many lives just to be the supreme ruler of all eternity. Liu Kang was on the cluntches of being the next victim, but it was his good spirits and a message from Raiden that helped him on his way. Liu Kang defeated both Tanya and Quan Chi to face Shinnok. Shinnok was no more. And now Tanya roams the realms looking for a powerful master to follow. I will follow her and defeat her.

" Is that your best?" - MK3 Shao Kahn Taunt MK3 1995 Arcade.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Jade Fan Story

Post by Gambid »

Nice. May be if you can expand it a little bit more, we can add it to our Fan Fiction Section.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
tonshaad1230
Apprentice

Re: Jade Fan Story

Post by tonshaad1230 »

Okay I never thought anybody would take it that far it was supposed to be for a friends fan-made Game but they never made it and they left me with the ONLY bio that was created by me of course.
" Is that your best?" - MK3 Shao Kahn Taunt MK3 1995 Arcade.

Return to “Fiction”