MK2 ninja mask paper model (download for free)

superfamoso
Warrior

MK2 ninja mask paper model (download for free)

Post by superfamoso »

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted a topic, so here I come with something that MK2 fans like me are going to love, specially the ones who love mk ninjas: the ninja mask from MK2, which was taken from a scott airsoft mask, is now avaliable to you.

There is no paper model (a.k.a. papercraft or pepakura) of this mask, so I decided to make it possible for us to have it. It was very difficult since there is also no correct 3d models out there of this mask, so I took the one used in the game MKA (kreate your fighter) and modifyed it to be as similar as possible to the original mask.

NOTE: sorry if there are some flaps missing, the problem is that the model is kinda broken and I coulden't fix it (as is really difficult to extract a ps2 game model perfectly) but I think you sure can notice where are the missing flaps and draw them yourself. Once again, sorry.
MK2mask.zip
Also here are the textures if you want it to be the color you want
reptile.png
scorpion2 (1).png
sub-zero.png
noob saibot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: MK2 ninja mask paper model (download for free)

Post by Noob Cyborg »

this is amazing work, dude!

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

Noob Cyborg wrote:this is amazing work, dude!

thanks man! I'ts been a long time since I posted something here
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote: thanks man! I'ts been a long time since I posted something here
Yeah! I know...
Something new about your projects mk4strip?
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
superfamoso wrote: thanks man! I'ts been a long time since I posted something here
Yeah! I know...
Something new about your projects mk4strip?
nope, I'm working making this masks now. someone is going to buy one I'm making for 250 pesos argentinos (like 20 dollars, something like that)
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote: nope, I'm working making this masks now. someone is going to buy one I'm making for 250 pesos argentinos (like 20 dollars, something like that)
Good Lock!

Return to “Artwork”