No votes
The Game
100%

Total votes: 1

kadell
Mortal

[Comic]MK In The Dark Announcement

Post by kadell »

(Disclaimer: I only own the comic and it's contents. The MK Universe is solely owned by Netherrealm Studios. This is purely fan-made.)

I've originally announced that news on the first MK fan-game would be shown during the time of (but not at) ComicCon. Well, Today I'm announcing the upcoming release of "Mortal Kombat: In the Dark." Not only will it be a game, but I will also be a comic book series. Above is the first, and currently only, artwork for the Comic. Details are described below.

Storyline
Set in the greatly Altered Universe where Onaga still rules Outworld, the day when the 10th Tournament would have taken place has turned into a nightmare. As the forces of the Netherealm's Oni attack a major city in Earthrealm, Sonya and Stryker must survive and force the Oni out of Earthrealm. At the same time, they must deal with a surprise visit from the Vampire Queen from Outworld and her army. It's a story about survival, the undead, vampires, building unlikely bonds, and conspiracies.

Major Timeline Information
-Onaga Rules Outworld
-Daegon Wakes up Early
-Tanya isn't a part of the Netherealm
-Lui Kang is Dead
-Quan Chi has the realm amulet
-Bi Han is Subzero

Major Characters
-Sonya
-Stryker
-Jax
-Fang (Leader of the Special Forces)
-Nitara
-Kabal

I won't tell about the other characters in the story because of spoilers to the story.

Game Version
You will be controlling a team of 2-4 survivors who have different strengths, weaknesses, and loadouts. After choosing your team, you will be thrown into a selected mission where you must complete multiple objectives. After finishing a mission, you'll get rewards and ingame currency that you can use to purchase new characters, skills, and game enhancements. Team work will be a must for surviving harder difficulties, so choose your teams wisely.

Release Date
The game doesn't have a set release date yet.

As for the comic, it will be released monthly and the first issue will be released sometime in the fall.

Any questions, comments, concerns, ect. post them below. Also, tell me what you think about the image above.

Quan-Tile
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: 2

Re: [Comic]MK In The Dark Announcement

Post by Quan-Tile »

perfect.....i waiting for it.....such as Quan Chi!!!

Return to “Artwork”