Ed Boon Teases Mortal Kombat XL For PC Yet Again

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Things seem to be shaping nicely for the PC Mortal Kombat fans out there, as Netherrealm Studios creative director and Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon keeps teasing the much desired PC version of Mortal Kombat XL. Click here to read the previous news on this subject. And here is what Ed Boon tweeted only a few moments ago:
Pretty meaningless you might think. But once you take a closer look you will notice that the capital letters are spelling MKXL PC. With all this teasing it is pretty safe to asume that such a version of the game is coming our way and it is only a matter of time.

Of course in today's world things can change at any given moment and even announced titles can be cancelled. Keep this in mind while we are still waiting for an official announcement and release date.

Don't forget to read the previous article on the subject for much more information.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
ed-boon-teases-mortal-kombat-xl-for-pc-again.JPG

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Ed Boon Teases Mortal Kombat XL For PC Yet Again

Post by Roy Arkon »

I hope that all of this means we're gonna get more content to all of the ports of the game (PS4, XB1 and PC) or at least a balance patch across all of them. If we are gonna get all of them that would be awesome. ESL Season 4 would be great too.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Yeah there will be MKXL for PC.
And hope Crossover play so multiplayer is possible.
Also hope for a better port this time.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:Yeah there will be MKXL for PC.
And hope Crossover play so multiplayer is possible.
Also hope for a better port this time.
I'm not sure if there will be cross-play. PS4 and XB1 can't do cross-play at the moment, so having the PC version having cross-play with one of them would be unfair to the other console. NRS want to have cross-play, but until Sony would give the green light to do so (and I'm upset at Sony for not giving the green light) I don't think any of the ports would get the option for cross-play.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”