Can MKXL KP3 Still Happen? Ed Boon Teases Again

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Can MKXL KP3 Still Happen? Ed Boon Teases Again

Post by Roy Arkon »

After the official announcement of Injustice 2, many people believed that Mortal Kombat X will no longer be supported by Netherrealm Studios and Warner Bros. In other words no more patches and no new content.

Well, there might still be hope. Ed Boon tweeted about how Injustice 2 was the best fighting game at this year's E3 according to IGN. In the comments of that tweet Ed Boon also wrote "Some people think that Injustice 2 killed Mortal Kombat XL Kombat Pack 3".

Seeing this tweet from the co-creator of Mortal Kombat, it seems we still might get KP3 after all. Fingers crossed.

To see Ed Boon's tweet, click here.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Diamond King
Master
PSN: f*** playstation. PC is the best
XBox Live: f*** xbox. PC ONLY

Re: Can KP3 still come to MKXL? Boon teases it up again

Post by Diamond King »

Mortal Kombat X is over
MKXL was the komplete edition of MKX. and KP2 was the last DLC for it. that's it. no more dlc. no more kp
Ed Boon is not to be trusted, he's just trolling. After his betrayal on PC port, I never ever trust any of his lying words. So KP3 isn't gonna happen
He's just trying to keep MKX in fame with that kp3 speculations so that people will not think MKX is dead and keep playing
so I say %99 percent of chance that KP3 will not happen
but for that, %1 chance, I guess KP3 would be Rain, Fujin, Sareena and an Injustice guest character
still I don't believe it will happen at all
_

Diamond King ( King Kolossos ). a big mortal kombat fan. REAL LIFE INFO :

Name : Helios
Origin : Ancient Greek (Ionian)
Birthdate : 1992 (24 years old)
Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
... any girls who play Mortal Kombat can add me ...
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Triborg LK-2016 wrote:Mortal Kombat X is over
MKXL was the komplete edition of MKX. and KP2 was the last DLC for it. that's it. no more dlc. no more kp
Ed Boon is not to be trusted, he's just trolling. After his betrayal on PC port, I never ever trust any of his lying words. So KP3 isn't gonna happen
He's just trying to keep MKX in fame with that kp3 speculations so that people will not think MKX is dead and keep playing
so I say %99 percent of chance that KP3 will not happen
but for that, %1 chance, I guess KP3 would be Rain, Fujin, Sareena and an Injustice guest character
still I don't believe it will happen at all
I don't want to sound like a jerk but I can't believe that after so many months and years, people still don't understand how MK works in the real world.

1) Yes Boon is a troll, but 99% of his trolling always leading to something, even if it was nothing but a pun in order to lead us to something we didn't expect, once you stick the pieces together you can see why it does make sense. And in the case of KP3, how many people thought that KP2 will never come, yet it came and with a whole lot of stuff e didn't expect like the new netcode? And Ed Boon did a lot of teases around it, and it became a reality. Keep this in mind.

2) Again, Ed Boon didn't "betray" the PC community because it wasn't his decision, it was WB's. NRS aren't an indie studio, they work for WB who are the publishers for their games, and all of final decisions regarding marketing and promotion are called by WB, not NRS. Just because Ed Boon is the creator of MK that doesn't make him the decision maker. And on that note, if "his betrayal" is your basis on why we shouldn't believe in the possible arrival of KP3 then I don't know what to say.
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

Lol
Keep trusting Ed Boon and wait for KP3 forever
have a good day
_

Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Very mature out of you. Even if KP3 doesn't come it won't be the end of the world, I would still play MKX and I'm sure it will still go strong in events. The sad thing here is that you still believe that Boon is the decision maker while it's WB after many people, myself included, have explained to people for like, how many times now? And also that you believe that Boon can't be trusted while there were more then enough times in which what he said was the direct truth, like in the case of KP2.

Pointing fingers at the wrong people and coloring everything in a negative color won't make you any better then any of us. So yeah, keep living in the illusion. Have a nice day.
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

k
_

Return to “News Articles”