Mortal Kombat: Deception - Online Impressions

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Deception - Online Impressions

Post by Gambid »

IGN published a new Mortal Kombat: Deception article entitled Mortal Kombat: Deception - Online Impressions. Below is a part of it:
Anyway, after our initial selections were made, it was off to the match we went -- with almost no load times during the transition from the select screen to the arena whatsoever. Even better is that once the mysterious voice said, "fight" we were immediately throwing down as if we were sitting in the same room together. To say that I was blown away with just how smooth and responsive the online portion of the fighting truly is, is an understatement, as Mortal Kombat: Deception is seriously the most lag-free Internet fighting game I've ever played. And over the course of our six different match-ups with various kinds of characters, I never once experienced a single hitch or stutter in the action. I could tell right off the bat that Midway is sporting some serious network code here, and can only begin to wonder just how blown away other players will be when they get to try online for the first time as well.
Click here to read the complete article.

Click here to download the three movies that comes with this article.

Thanks to our site visitors reiko and Juggernaut for this news.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”