Injustice 2 Gameplay Reveal Trailer Breakdown

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice 2 Gameplay Reveal Trailer Breakdown

Post by Gambid »

Just as promised, Netherrealm Studios released the Injustice 2 gameplay trailer during the Mortal Kombat X ESL Season 3 Finals:
We have an amazing breakdown of this trailer with a lot of screenshots waiting for you over at InjusticeOnline.Com, so head over to our Injustice website to get the latest details.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Injustice 2 Gameplay Reveal Trailer Breakdown

Post by Roy Arkon »

Indeed the trailer looks awesome. I will say however that I won't be surprised if the Gear System will make the game casual-only and not a tournament game, not because that NRS would screw up but because that's what they've wanted to do from the get go, and then NRS will keep MKX as their tournament-viable fighting game. Of course if both games can go hand-in-hand in tournaments, that will be awesome.

I will buy the game, but I'm not gonna play it outside of the single player mode, and I'm not gonna play both the single-player and multiplayer modes like I do in MKX. I don't hate DC, I like it, I grew up on it, but I still don't love it as much as I love MK or even Marvel. I'm a guy that goes by the series he likes more and grew up on. So I will still buy the game to support NRS, but I will still devote time for MKX for both sides of it.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

What I can imagine is, you have different gear. You can equip only one.
One gives you speed, another gives you strength, a third one gives you something else.
This might keep things balanced.
I Rule This World!

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:What I can imagine is, you have different gear. You can equip only one.
One gives you speed, another gives you strength, a third one gives you something else.
This might keep things balanced.
If they do it like that then you might be right. But the thing is that you can get new gear and loot every match you win or lose, so maybe you can get a bunch of different options, but you can use only one option at a time, similar to what you've said.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

There is new information about the customization system from Ed Boon, bundled with new gameplay video. Check InjusticeOnline.com:

http://www.injusticeonline.com/injustic ... omization/
I Rule This World!

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:There is new information about the customization system from Ed Boon, bundled with new gameplay video. Check InjusticeOnline.com:

http://www.injusticeonline.com/injustic ... omization/
Well it doesn't show that much other then what we already know. We will have to wait until E3 to see more, hopefully we will get some explanation regarding the balance and competition for the game.

Return to “News Articles”