Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC

Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat XL Announced For PS4 & XBox One. No PC

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:I know all of that stuff, thank you. But if followed my comments (which I still doubt that you did) you would see that I've said that the PC port would've low sales even without the problems the PC port had in the start. And considering the fact that the PC port indeed have been fixed thanks to Q-Loc and the sales of the PC port were still low, I guess that means people didn't want to buy it or re-install even after it was fixed (and before the announcement of MKXL being exclusive to the consoles, which, once again, can be a timed thing only). So why WB should focus on them if they do try to fix the port and make it as good as the consoles, only to still not getting many sales for it?

And finally:"
"Oh no no no, as good as the consoles" is not a lie.
Did they made this true? No!
Again, that proves you do care about the PC version and just want to get what you want, so you would keep denying facts left and right. But even worse then that, it shows that to you, "lying" isn't about understanding why someone saying that, but just about getting things done, and more specifically in your favor. Even if someone saying something that wouldn't come to fruition because he tried to accomplish it and failed or just like Gambid said, out of job alone, or any other reasonable explanation, you wouldn't try to understand that because you didn't got what you want, so nothing else matters. That isn't about standing for values, and that doesn't make you look like a person with values, that is just being childish. I'm very sorry to say that in that manner but that's true.

And the curse word in your final is a straight-out insult, once again.
Yes WE SHALL BE SILENT WHEN WE ARE ROBBED AND GIFTED WITH SHIT STUFF correct?!
We shall remain silent when we are lied directly CORRECT?!
We shall not say anything but like you always support EVERYONE not asking for what WE PAY FOR correct?!
We shall understand GREEDY people and Companies that they have serious reasons to screw us in the end correct?
I don't see where I have insulted you in fact. In fact you called me a person without values. I have a Dignity and I don't fall down to people who rob others , lie to others (NO MATTER THE REASONS lie is a lie) and I DON'T either support them like you do. And I will never do that because that's against my values which you just denied.
I thought of you in a different way but calling me a person without values for pointing straight LIES made me think otherwise. You are no different than WB and Boon. You will sell your soul for money and will always find a reason to lie and say "It's not a lie" that's the truth. Have a Nice Day!

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:Yes WE SHALL BE SILENT WHEN WE ARE ROBBED AND GIFTED WITH SHIT STUFF correct?!
We shall not say anything but like you always support EVERYONE not asking for what WE PAY FOR correct?!
We shall understand GREEDY people and Companies that they have serious reasons to screw us in the end correct?
I don't see where I have insulted you in fact. In fact you called me a person without values. I have a Dignity and I don't fall down to people who rob others , lie to others (NO MATTER THE REASONS lie is a lie) and I DON'T either support them like you do. And I will never do that because that's against my values which you just denied.
I thought of you in a different way but calling me a person without values for pointing straight LIES made me think otherwise. You are no different than WB and Boon. You will sell your soul for money and will always find a reason to lie and say "It's not a lie" that's the truth. Have a Nice Day!
I didn't say you have no values whatsoever, I said that what you're doing right now makes you look like someone who has no values, because you keep saying that they lied out of greed alone but now it turns out you consider that a lie only because you didn't got what you want, even though there is an explanation why it wasn't a lie.

I'm very sorry to say that, but I now see that there is no other way to explain to you stuff, because apparently everyone must explain or say things to you in a very clear fashion in order for to understand clearly what they want to say to you. Have you ever heard the expression "listen to the meaning and not just what's being saying to you"? Apparently Gambid knows that, because in addition for being much more experienced in that kind of stuff then both of us, he knows how to get the true meaning of what people say, including Boon, outside of the words alone. Even if you don't care about the PC version like you said, that could be the reason why you keep saying Ed Boon lied while he didn't. And of course me saying you only look like someone who doesn't have any values, that sounds true for that as well.

I also have values and I do understand when things get wrong. I wouldn't do what you said I would do, and Boon didn't do it back then either. I won't be surprised if you would say that Gambid would sell his soul for money as well, right?

And speaking about lying, yes you did insulted me. In that order (and I apologize for my language) you asked if "did I took my pills", you said my points are "bullshit taking", and now you called me, Boon and WB greedy and telling me I would sell my soul for money. Yes they were all insults. You even edited the second one yourself (I edited the first one from your original comment, BTW), so you do know you insulted me. What am I suppose to understand from that? That not only you are accusing others for lies even if they didn't lie only because you didn't got what you wanted, but now you're lying yourself? I'm sorry to say that but that's exactly what it seems.

Whatever the case might be, you need to check your facts straight. Not trying to be s jerk here, but that's true.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:Yes WE SHALL BE SILENT WHEN WE ARE ROBBED AND GIFTED WITH SHIT STUFF correct?!
I didn't say you have no values whatsoever, I said that what you're doing right now makes you look like someone who has no values, because you keep saying that they lied out of greed alone but now it turns out you consider that a lie only because you didn't got what you want, even though there is an explanation why it wasn't a lie.

I'm very sorry to say that, but I now see that there is no other way to explain to you stuff, because apparently everyone must explain or say things to you in a very clear fashion in order for to understand clearly what they want to say to you. Have you ever heard the expression "listen to the meaning and not just what's being saying to you"? Apparently Gambid knows that, because in addition for being much more experienced in that kind of stuff then both of us, he knows how to get the true meaning of what people say, including Boon, outside of the words alone. Even if you don't care about the PC version like you said, that could be the reason why you keep saying Ed Boon lied while he didn't. And of course me saying you only look like someone who doesn't have any values, that sounds true for that as well.

I also have values and I do understand when things get wrong. I wouldn't do what you said I would do, and Boon didn't do it back then either. I won't be surprised if you would say that Gambid would sell his soul for money as well, right?

And speaking about lying, yes you did insulted me. In that order (and I apologize for my language) you asked if "did I took my pills", you said my points are "bullshit taking", and now you called me, Boon and WB greedy and telling me I would sell my soul for money. Yes they were all insults. You even edited the second one yourself (I edited the first one from your original comment, BTW), so you do know you insulted me. What am I suppose to understand from that? That not only you are accusing others for lies even if they didn't lie only because you didn't got what you wanted, but now you're lying yourself? I'm sorry to say that but that's exactly what it seems.

Whatever the case might be, you need to check your facts straight. Not trying to be s jerk here, but that's true.
Do you know what a lie is in fact? Do you?!Check your english please.
They didn't lied ? Is the PC version the same as the console version ! Answer this! IS IT THE SAME?
Do you have it to say that what Boon said is not a lie. EVERYTHING which is said but is not the same as the truth is a lie. And you still call that is not a lie. You still support WB AND NRS and Boon the liar!
Like I said you are no different than them. You shall wear a NRS Staff badge for sure. And at the top of it WB - " We like lying around and selling broken PC ports which will be the same as the console versions...awesome ports" (doesn't matter that PC players won't be able to run them properly MONEY At first...reasons for our lies are political our chiefs will fire us if we don't lie"

I am in defense of the PC players who were screwed by WB and their hired studios.
I will always call the lie lie and the truth truth!
I will never support liars unlike you. Get that.
It seems you don't read my comments either. I already stated why I am calling Boon liar tens of posts already. If what he said was true PC MKX wouldn't had been so broken, would have been still updated with new content like Console versions and wouldn't have been abandoned without official explanation. And if you or someone else tells me " But sales were low" go read news archives how broken at launch ( "AWESOME AS GOOD AS THE CONSOLES" ) MKX on PC was . Think how can someone then invest into it.Yet many people still gave WB/NRS chance and bought their game only to end up like now - screwed.

Just because YOU GET what you bought on PS4 and like it doesn't mean we PC players got what BOON said " It's gonna be an awesome port AS GOOD AS THE CONSOLES"

But that is a game. One single game out of hundreds others and most devs and companies act the same now. MONEY after QA at first. Selling broken stuff, screwing customers. If you love being screwed Roy Arkon so be it. I don't like this and I will always stand against it and no one can convince me otherwise.If you get something broken on PS4 and say " Why do lied to me that this game will be good on PS4 like PC" and I land after your comment and say" It's not a lie, why do you blame" how would you feel . How will you feel if PS4/XB1 versions were in fact like the PC and Boon said" No it's gonna be awesome as good as the PC" and the PC was superior and finally PS4/XB1 get no DLC stuff at all because of low sales due to the bugs in the said versions.

You don't give anyone a chance to say something against WB/NRS and Boon even if they have full right to complain and accuse especially after what was promised and said by the MKX creator was not fulfilled.

Anyway it's useless to speak we can continue NEVER Ending argument here. I am not doing this because of myself like I said I care little for MKX at all. I am doing this because there are many people who expected much more than lies in turn of their money! Capiche.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Ok now you just going in circles for drama alone, and putting words into other people's mouths.

Going in circles after what Boon said would get you nowhere. It wasn't a lie but a politic answer from Boon as an employee. The world isn't black and white. Not everything that is false is a lie, and not everything that looks good is indeed good. Even if you are that kind of a person who's just way too harsh on thing like that, that's not how those things work. Seriously, if you are gonna stick to eat like superglue; at least don't stick other people to if by force. I'm sorry but that's true.

And speaking of which, the only problem with the PC right now is that it won't get the XL update, at east for now, but as for the port working in general, it works fine by now, because WB hired Q-loc to fix that port. So even if you consider what Boon said a lie just because it is in contrast to what it was at the beginning, you can't say that because the PC port is working fine. So even under your definition of a "lie", it's no longer a lie. Not to mention that back then nobody knew that we will have KP2 and an XL update, basically MKX's Kollector's edition (for now). That proves even more that NRS and WB aren't guilty.

And you put words into my mouth. I never said I don't care about what happened to the PC players just because I have the PS4 version which never had a problem (even though it was rumored and it turned out be false, it was just how the PS4 works apparently), in fact I said I do feel sorry for the PC players, more than once. Even if the PS4 port was the one to not get an update, I would by the PC version instead and a controller that is compatible to the PC, and yes, I would still say what I'm saying now, because I'm not letting my frustration to act against me and what I'm saying. That's not being biased, it is called been realistic.

Now it seems all you want is to just say the last word, because you're going in circles, ignoring almost all of my points and making some points out of nowhere, and all because you didn't got what you want. And yes, it does seems like you want an updated PC port and you do care about MKX, otherwise you would not fight for it like that and in this kind of a manner of insulting, putting words into others' mouth and making drama even after all of his potins have been proven wrong and you just keep ignoring them. I don't want to judge you in vein but a man with values doesn't act like that. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous.

Once again, the world isn't black and white.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

WB and NRS liars and robbers supporter!
You didn't even dare answer my questions.

And nice sentence in your news article
"which, mind you, could've been shown even without the problems for the PC port launch"

After reading this line in your news article about the KOMBAT Day I think I am done here.
No need to speak anymore.

As for judging me that I have no values I don't think you are in any position to speak to me like that. You don't even know me or anything OK!
I am here in this site for many years while you some noob fallen out of nowhere from 1 year started arguing with every single comment I post every fucking post I post YOU ARE BEHIND ME to argue with me OR ANYONE who is against your lovely BOON and Warner Bros. Even if people show you proof directly you are still ready to make them drama trolls or say they have no values and they are always wrong .
YES I have no value to tolerate Greedy Developers and Companies robbing people and giving them broken stuff which in the end gets even abandoned! That is not a value of mine you are right!
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I answered you questions. You asked me if I would say those exact same things about WB and Ed Boon if the PS4 or XB1 versions would not get the a good treatment like the PC version, and my answer was yes, and I would have buy the PC version for or XB1 (if the PS4 was the bad/not supported port) and also a controller just for the PC if I would need that.

As for the quote from my news post, what are you trying to say there? It's not like I'm denying that the PC port didn't had problems at the start. And of course we know now that the PC port is fixed. If you thought that what I said there was that the PC port have problems in fuctionality (and not just in the support) even now, that's not what I meant. I meant the functionality problems it had at the start only.

I don't know you, yet you don't know me either, and you are the one who judged me first, saying I would sell my soul for money and support thieves and liars. None of that is true.

Almost all of our arguments are starting with you responding to me and not the other way around. In fact you are the one who started this argument by coming to me while I was in a conversation with Gambid.

And as for your "proofs"? Just because they are visable that doesn't mean they are legit. The world isn't black and white and not everything can be decided only with what you see or hear.

And yes I'm here much less time then you, yet you are acting in a very childlish manner. Can't accept points just becaue you don't get your way, putting words into my mouth, deciding things by your ears and eyes alone, insuting, judgeing, and going all out crazy.... over what? A PC port that now is fixed but just not getting support, which it might get if you actually act in a postive manner and join Kombat Day (and you can since you have the PC version) instead of being so negative here on this site?

I'm sorry but all of that shows you are the childlish here. If I can say what I say in a professional and mature way even after this arguement has gone that long and with all of that negative behavior from you, and you keep acting like that, that only shows anyone who read this that the problem is with nobody but you. And just like I said everything in a mature fashion as much as I've could, I'm sorry to say that to you, but it's true.

I'm done with this argument, obviously you're not gonna accept anything but agreement to your points. Have a nice day.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:I answered you questions. You asked me if I would say those exact same things about WB and Ed Boon if the PS4 or XB1 versions would not get the a good treatment like the PC version, and my answer was yes, and I would have buy the PC version for or XB1 (if the PS4 was the bad/not supported port) and also a controller just for the PC if I would need that.

As for the quote from my news post, what are you trying to say there? It's not like I'm denying that the PC port didn't had problems at the start. And of course we know now that the PC port is fixed. If you thought that what I said there was that the PC port have problems in fuctionality (and not just in the support) even now, that's not what I meant. I meant the functionality problems it had at the start only.

I don't know you, yet you don't know me either, and you are the one who judged me first, saying I would sell my soul for money and support thieves and liars. None of that is true.

Almost all of our arguments are starting with you responding to me and not the other way around. In fact you are the one who started this argument by coming to me while I was in a conversation with Gambid.

And as for your "proofs"? Just because they are visable that doesn't mean they are legit. The world isn't black and white and not everything can be decided only with what you see or hear.

And yes I'm here much less time then you, yet you are acting in a very childlish manner. Can't accept points just becaue you don't get your way, putting words into my mouth, deciding things by your ears and eyes alone, insuting, judgeing, and going all out crazy.... over what? A PC port that now is fixed but just not getting support, which it might get if you actually act in a postive manner and join Kombat Day (and you can since you have the PC version) instead of being so negative here on this site?

I'm sorry but all of that shows you are the childlish here. If I can say what I say in a professional and mature way even after this arguement has gone that long and with all of that negative behavior from you, and you keep acting like that, that only shows anyone who read this that the problem is with nobody but you. And just like I said everything in a mature fashion as much as I've could, I'm sorry to say that to you, but it's true.

I'm done with this argument, obviously you're not gonna accept anything but agreement to your points. Have a nice day.
That applies to you . I am not the one who defends the "devils" and always argues with people's opinion after every single comment especially when they complain from WB and NRS's lies Roy! I may have gone far arguing with you but it is you who always argue with me after every single opinion I try to post calling me what was the word "hypocrite" "immature" " man without values" "childish" for defending PC players from WB , NRS HVS and many other companies like the mentioned who are screwing them. Unfortunately it's not only the PC players who are screwed at all in the gaming industry. The entire world is like that but for you the devils are always angels no matter what, right Roy. They always have a reason to mislead people and rob them. So be it.
Have a nice day too!
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Still denying things and taking things out of proportions. You were the first to response to me after my conversation with Gambid, which means you started that argument. That's how things work.

You can't change definitions aמd facts to whatever you like. Not for arguments, businesses or actions.

But whatever.

Return to “News Articles”