MKX Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Trailer, The Pit Returns and More

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: MKX Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Trailer, The Pit Returns and

Post by Roy Arkon »

That's not being childish or taking it personal, that's being professional, that's how things work. And only now you bring this up on how I reported you? After both me and Epic Jason proved you wrong? That's actually more true for you, dude. I'm very sorry, but it is true. Again, trying to professional here.

I'm done with you.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I was the one who replied to you first, that's true, but you are the one who truly started this argument by disqualifying my ideas and my credibilty as an MK fan only because that were not the same as yours. I did reported you, but that's only because you showed disrespect to me a member of this site, not to mention using curse words. And considering the fact that your earlier posts were just edited on this thread (probably by you, I assume), I believe you know that too. I'm not trying to be an officer here since I'm not an admin, I just don't want people to disrespect me while I'm trying to be professional and respect the rules of this site. Not trying to be arrogant here.
EpicJason9000
Mortal

Post by EpicJason9000 »

sorry, but I'm with Roy Arkon on this one. you were the one who started this argument based on your reaction to what he said. and sure, respect is something to be earned. but based on the context of your comments, that's exactly why you are being reported, why the administrator has removed your comments, and it's the type of reaction your giving to us that will get your account either removed or banned completely. you are the only one using curse words and using disrespectful & insulting comments here. not me, and not Roy. if the administrator himself warned everyone that he will not tolerate this kind of behavior, then you should take the hint and just stop talking.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Sharef wrote:edited by me? you are a liar
Admin edited them, removed profanities from them

crying and reporting. this is what you do.
I didn't insult you, yet you deserve all the insults
Sharef wrote:and respect is to be earned. do you think you deserve respect with all your attitudes ?
I said that I assume that it was you, not that it was indeed you without any questions. I suspected that the admin edited it and not you. That's why I said I assumed that.

And yes, respect is earned, but why I should respect you if you disqualifying my legitimacy as an MK fan and my opinions regarding stuff in MK just because I don't 100% agree with your ideas and views? If you think that insulting and disqualifying other people will give you any respect, I'm very sorry to tell you that, but that is wrong. Even with all of the stuff you said towards me, I tried to keep it as professional as I could, and you wanna talk about me earning respect?

Again, not trying to be brush, but it's true.
markl1989
Mortal
PSN: cradle_the_filth
XBox Live: SinfulXNemesisX

Post by markl1989 »

Wow whats with all the people bashing the KP2 I'm actually excited about KP2 the only character I could care less for is Bo' Rai Cho I was hoping for Rain or Noob Saibot but like the dude said they won't be repeating DLC from MK9 Bo' Rai Cho has never been my favorite character but I'll just have to deal with who they give us cause there's nothing we can do about it except whine like a baby about like most people are doing but I have most of everything from the KP2 except the Brazil pack and the stuff that has yet to be released Brazil Pack I could care less about it because it doesn't really look like it belongs in Mortal Kombat but I'll still get it just to say I have it. The thing I don't get is why people are crying like little babies because of whats in the KP2 its stupid when you think about to be acting like that just because they didn't put in the KP2 what you wanting them to put in it but like I said I'm excited about it even though I would rather have Noob Saibot than Bo' Rai Cho.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Sheref has been banned for violating the rules of the community and all his posts have been removed.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

WOW People ranting and insulting each other over a game! LAUGH on the floor!
Thanks for the show. My 2 cents! Sorry my popcorn have over gotta get new one.

Now seriously.

If either side wants a respect they must learn to accept critics. There are fans who will jump on you for the smallest point of flaw you show then in the said title and people who will always rant no matter what they get in that case it's better to ignore such posts. You say your opinion, if someone comes and trolls, you better don't reply for violent arguments like this one not to occur. On other side there are tons of trolls who will catch for something they don't appreciate and start mass rage on the said product forums. Either side has it's rights and points as long as said company has not asked them officially what to add and what not!

Truth is Developers should first ask their supporters ( understand product players/owners) what they want added as a DLC content. Community votes , they make decisions on the vote. This is a fault of NRS and WB that divides their fans into said Kombat Pack supporters and not supporters.

Roy and company. Everyone has the right to say his opinion. However NO ONE has the right to insult and mass rage BECAUSE of his opinion. That way no one will earn any respect but something between a nice Warning/Infraction Letter and the Weight of the Ban Hammer in worst case.
If he disagrees with you and vice-versa it will be useless for anyone of you to try to convince each-other MULTIPLE times. You say your opinion, he says his opinion, you reply to him disagreeing with him, he replies to your disagreeing with you, an argument between you and him starts flooding the thread not allowing others to post their opinions... Now how does that feel for the thread and the forums?!
I personally had not once experience with you and you proved to me that everything NRS and WB offer to you is of your liking. So be it.
Don't think I like anything NRS and WB offer to me because WE ALL PAY for the said stuff. We all have the right to vote and say our opinions. What gives your right to disagree with me when there wasn't any Official DLC vote discussion what to be added and what not. Disagreeing with me means disrespect and vice versa. In one word please people try to act GROWN UP and respect your opinions each other. The hardest part is to learn to receive critics. NRS/WB are the ones who act on their OWN without listening to their FANS demand.

And this is how gaming world ruins people and teaches kids bad manners.
There will always be people who like, people who are hard fans and support whatever they get, people who dislike and finally people who mass troll and rage!
As Gambid said it will be best for you all to just stop when things get harsh and let the rage out of these forums so it's a clean place and not makes you feel unwelcome.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I'm afraid you confusing several things Lord Dragu. Disagreeing with someone and trolling with someone are two different things. Because it's not just about expressing your agreement or disagreement with someone, it's about how you do it. I tried to convince Sharef, and right after he disrespected and disqualifying my views, and it didn't take long to at least suspect that he's just trolling, and he continued to do so with me and Epic Jason as well. I had a conversation with Jason on another thread regarding the future of MK, on some things we agreed and some we didn't, but we never disrespect each other not even once through the whole discussion. We both acted in a professional manner, unlike Sharef, who I reported to Gambid and after he banned him, he told me that Sharef could be King Kollossus, a former member of this site how caused trouble in the past. Of course it is just a speculation, but that is more than enough to realize that this guy just wanted to troll with us, and not in a good way.

As for NRS and WB, that discussion had nothing to do with NRS or WB, because once again, it was just trolling. I said before and I will say it again, that no matter which characters would make the cut for KP2, there would be more then enough people who wouldn't like it, and those type of threads, either professional discussions or just trolling, would be unavoidable anyway. I guarantee you that no matter which characters you in particular to make the cut, there would be more then enough people who would say that they don't like those characters or just say that they wanted someone else. I saw enough people that say that they don't see Fujin as a good character since he was just inferior to Raiden, and those guys weren't trolls at all. And that's just one example.

Also, the whole poll-thing, NRS and WB don't need to do so, they check the forums all over the internet and they know what the fans want. They saw that people wanted Alien, Bo Rai Cho and Triborg, and they gave them what they wanted. And if the poll thing was a mandatory, I guess that means we should also blame other companies like Capcom for not doing so. Capcom has several characters as a DLC coming for Street Fighter 5, some of the where highly requested buy fans for a long time. Yes it took a while to finally bring back those characters, but they are gonna do so, and they didn't need any official poll for their DLC, nor other companies such Iron Galaxy (KI) Arc System Works (GGXrd), and so on with NRS and WB, they check the forums and then see which characters should make the cut.

And if you really want a poll, I saw a poll on a fighting game site called Eventhubs which asked it's viewers which characters would they like to be on KP2. I voted as well. And guess what, Bo Rai Cho was at No 11, only one slot under the top 10, and they were 49 characters for that poll. Yes other characters surpassed him, but No 11, out of 49? That goes to show you that they were more then enough people who wanted Bo Rai Cho, over other characters such as Shao Kahn, Shang Stung, Sindel, Kabal, Nightwolf, Havik and Reiko.

And one last thing, not everything NRS and WB do are for my liking, I just don't complain and tries to understand the logic behind what they do, that doesn't mean I love with passion. I don't 100% like that they included the old skin pack for KP2, but I do understand that it is for people who didn't buy them at first. I also not 100% agree with the Easy-Fatality micro transactions, but I do understand that they are very chip, you're not force to buy them if you don't want to, and they almost not worth at all since you can't use them unless you win the match first, so it's not like a pay-to-win kind of a thing.

Here is the poll I was taking about:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jul/ ... otes-here/
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:I'm afraid you confusing several things Lord Dragu. Disagreeing with someone and trolling with someone are two different things. Because it's not just about expressing your agreement or disagreement with someone, it's about how you do it. I tried to convince Sharef, and right after he disrespected and disqualifying my views, and it didn't take long to at least suspect that he's just trolling, and he continued to do so with me and Epic Jason as well. I had a conversation with Jason on another thread regarding the future of MK, on some things we agreed and some we didn't, but we never disrespect each other not even once through the whole discussion. We both acted in a professional manner, unlike Sharef, who I reported to Gambid and after he banned him, he told me that Sharef could be King Kollossus, a former member of this site how caused trouble in the past. Of course it is just a speculation, but that is more than enough to realize that this guy just wanted to troll with us, and not in a good way.

As for NRS and WB, that discussion had nothing to do with NRS or WB, because once again, it was just trolling. I said before and I will say it again, that no matter which characters would make the cut for KP2, there would be more then enough people who wouldn't like it, and those type of threads, either professional discussions or just trolling, would be unavoidable anyway. I guarantee you that no matter which characters you in particular to make the cut, there would be more then enough people who would say that they don't like those characters or just say that they wanted someone else. I saw enough people that say that they don't see Fujin as a good character since he was just inferior to Raiden, and those guys weren't trolls at all. And that's just one example.

Also, the whole poll-thing, NRS and WB don't need to do so, they check the forums all over the internet and they know what the fans want. They saw that people wanted Alien, Bo Rai Cho and Triborg, and they gave them what they wanted. And if the poll thing was a mandatory, I guess that means we should also blame other companies like Capcom for not doing so. Capcom has several characters as a DLC coming for Street Fighter 5, some of the where highly requested buy fans for a long time. Yes it took a while to finally bring back those characters, but they are gonna do so, and they didn't need any official poll for their DLC, nor other companies such Iron Galaxy (KI) Arc System Works (GGXrd), and so on with NRS and WB, they check the forums and then see which characters should make the cut.

And if you really want a poll, I saw a poll on a fighting game site called Eventhubs which asked it's viewers which characters would they like to be on KP2. I voted as well. And guess what, Bo Rai Cho was at No 11, only one slot under the top 10, and they were 49 characters for that poll. Yes other characters surpassed him, but No 11, out of 49? That goes to show you that they were more then enough people who wanted Bo Rai Cho, over other characters such as Shao Kahn, Shang Stung, Sindel, Kabal, Nightwolf, Havik and Reiko.

And one last thing, not everything NRS and WB do are for my liking, I just don't complain and tries to understand the logic behind what they do, that doesn't mean I love with passion. I don't 100% like that they included the old skin pack for KP2, but I do understand that it is for people who didn't buy them at first. I also not 100% agree with the Easy-Fatality micro transactions, but I do understand that they are very chip, you're not force to buy them if you don't want to, and they almost not worth at all since you can't use them unless you win the match first, so it's not like a pay-to-win kind of a thing.

Here is the poll I was taking about:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jul/ ... otes-here/
Good answer :)
Good to see NOOB wins the poll. I also want him since he vanished without anything in explanation.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Noob Saibot was kicked into the soulando, it happened in MK9's story.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Netherrealm Screws All PC Gamers!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/20/ ... ming-to-pc

NO Kombat Pack 2 for PC!
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:Netherrealm Screws All PC Gamers!

NO Kombat Pack 2 for PC!
You mean Warner Bros. screwed PC players, if anything. That's one.

Number two, I don't necessarily agree with this either, but on the same time I'm not gonna rant and it's not just because I'm a PS4 player. We don't know the reason why WB payed HVS to work on the PC port from the get go, and what exactly made them to announce their backing from PC. I've heard that the PC port was made by HVS after WB payed them because they were afraid of potential piracy, and now I'm hearing they back from PC, at least for now, just because of the low sales number of MKX copies for the PC. While both reasons sound logical, they are not 100% confirmed.

We will have to wait and see for more details. In the meantime I am hyped for KP2 and the new additions coming up. No offense to any PC gamer, trust me I don't blame you for being upset.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:Netherrealm Screws All PC Gamers!

NO Kombat Pack 2 for PC!
You mean Warner Bros. screwed PC players, if anything. That's one.

Number two, I don't necessarily agree with this either, but on the same time I'm not gonna rant and it's not just because I'm a PS4 player. We don't know the reason why WB payed HVS to work on the PC port from the get go, and what exactly made them to announce their backing from PC. I've heard that the PC port was made by HVS after WB payed them because they were afraid of potential piracy, and now I'm hearing they back from PC, at least for now, just because of the low sales number of MKX copies for the PC. While both reasons sound logical, they are not 100% confirmed.

We will have to wait and see for more details. In the meantime I am hyped for KP2 and the new additions coming up. No offense to any PC gamer, trust me I don't blame you for being upset.
“Mortal Kombat XL and Kombat Pack 2 will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One only,” NetherRealm’s Community Specialist Tyler Lansdown said on Test Your Might’s forums.
It's NRS who screw PC Gamers. WB have said nothing here.
Good you can enjoy this dlc.

I will continue on the PS2 age and MK9
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

NRS are the one who confirmed it, but they aren't the ones who decided that the new additions won't come to PC. NRS working for WB, so WB can decide such a route and then tell NRS to inform the players on their behalf. WB always take the final shot when it comes to porting and business practices and such for their games, because they are the publishers of such games, including MKX.

Again, I don't blame you for being upset. Just setting the record straight.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:NRS are the one who confirmed it, but they aren't the ones who decided that the new additions won't come to PC. NRS working for WB, so WB can decide such a route and then tell NRS to inform the players on their behalf. WB always take the final shot when it comes to porting and business practices and such for their games, because they are the publishers of such games, including MKX.

Again, I don't blame you for being upset. Just setting the record straight.
I am not upset. It's not confirmed WB make decisions.
Ed Boon is the one who makes those. NRS.

Anyway. Let's leave this discussion to others to say their opinions.

Return to “News Articles”