The Jason Voorhees Mortal Kombat X Challenge Ends

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

The Jason Voorhees Mortal Kombat X Challenge Ends

Post by Gambid »

The Jason Voorhees Mortal Kombat X Mobile challenge is this far the longest running for the game. It was comprised of two Faction War challenges that gave you the chance of winning both Unstoppable and Slasher Jason Voorhees and one Single Player challenge for obtaining up to two Unstoppable Jason Voorhees gold cards. The latter ends today and we would like to remind you that if you want to get your hands on the character you will need to hurry:
Mortal Kombat X Mobile Jason Voorhees Challenge Screenshot 01 Mortal Kombat X Mobile Jason Voorhees Challenge Screenshot 02 Mortal Kombat X Mobile Jason Voorhees Challenge Screenshot 03 Mortal Kombat X Mobile Jason Voorhees Challenge Screenshot 04 Mortal Kombat X Mobile Jason Voorhees Challenge Screenshot 05
After the challenge has expired you will most probably still be able to obtain the character though the Jason Voorhees Pack. But you will need luck there and who knows how long the pack will be available.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”