Mortal Kombat X Volume 2 Blood Gods Released

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X Volume 2 Blood Gods Released

Post by Gambid »

The digital releases of Shawn Kittlesen's Mortal Kombat X comics might be over, but the bundled editions are still coming our way. Volume 2 Blood Gods was released on October 20th and is now available for purchase on Amazon:
[amazon]1401258530[/amazon]
Here are more details:

Mortal Kombat X (2015-) Vol. 2
The quest for the Kamidogu daggers continues...fight!

Great changes are coming to Outworld and Earthrealm alike. Whether they seek to protect the worlds of gods and men or to rule them, Kombatants new and old are heading toward bloody conflict.

Mortal Kombat X Volume 2 Blood Gods Cover

Hoping to thwart the coming evil, Raiden has conscripted Hanzo Hasashi-Scorpion-and his charge, Takeda Takahashi, to gather the mystical Kamidogu daggers. Their journey leads them to an old foe, who holds one of the powerful cursed weapons-Kuai Liang, the ninja known as Sub-Zero! With Sub-Zero corrupted by the Blood Magik of the dagger and Scorpion's deadly thirst for vengeance, the two will lock in a Mortal Kombat for the ages!

Mortal Kombat X Volume 2 Blood Gods Preview 01 Mortal Kombat X Volume 2 Blood Gods Preview 02 Mortal Kombat X Volume 2 Blood Gods Preview 03

Elsewhere, Kotal Kahn faces a challenge to his rule from the scorned tribe of the Shokan. King Gorbak is leading an army of Shokan and Oni warriors powerful enough to decimate the Emperor of Outworld. Though Kahn refuses to unleash his Kamidogu's Blood Magik again, he has an unlikely group of allies in the Earthrealmers Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade. The pair only wishes to rescue their daughter from the clutches of Reiko, but first they'll have to help Kahn protect his throne-which means an alliance with Kano and the Black Dragon!

Writer SHAWN KITTELSEN continues his epic debut with the help of artists DEXTER SOY (DC UNIVERSE VS MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE), IGOR VITORINO (Green Hornet) and DANIEL SAMPERE (BATGIRL), as they paint the blood-soaked story that leads into the video game phenomenon in MORTAL KOMBAT X: BLOOD GODS! Collects issues #5-8.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat X Volume 2 Blood Gods Released

Post by Roy Arkon »

I really recommend anyone who didn't bought the comic yet to buy it, it's a great series, I bought it digitally, but if you haven't read it yet then this volume can be great for you.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Buy a Bible instead not some stupid games and comics!
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

If you don't like it then don't post on this thread, let the people who like it buy it if they want.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:If you don't like it then don't post on this thread, let the people who like it buy it if they want.
WOW...That was a very "constructive" argument.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:If you don't like it then don't post on this thread, let the people who like it buy it if they want.
WOW...That was a very "constructive" argument.
I don't think I can say that about your earlier post here either (and yes I got your sarcasm). For the record I didn't try to argue, just saying.

But whatever man.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Would like to remind everyone that everyone is free to enjoy what ever they want and that religious discussions have no place here.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:Would like to remind everyone that everyone is free to enjoy what ever they want and that religious discussions have no place here.
Understood.

Return to “News Articles”