Mortal Kombat X Mobile Gunslinger Erron Black Challenge

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Gunslinger Erron Black Challenge

Post by Gambid »

Gunslinger Erron Black is the latest challenge for the mobile version of Mortal Kombat X. He is the third new fighter who arrived with the latest update of the game:
Mortal Kombat X Mobile Gunslinger Erron Black Challenge Screenshot 01 Mortal Kombat X Mobile Gunslinger Erron Black Challenge Screenshot 02 Mortal Kombat X Mobile Gunslinger Erron Black Challenge Screenshot 03 Mortal Kombat X Mobile Gunslinger Erron Black Challenge Screenshot 04 Mortal Kombat X Mobile Gunslinger Erron Black Challenge Screenshot 05
The Gunslinger Erron Black challenge expires tomorrow, so hurry up and get your hands on this new gold characters.

It hasn't been announced yet, who the next characters will be but we will let you know as soon as more information is available.

Don't forget that completing any challenge on Mortal Kombat X Mobile will unlock the Classic Mileena skin in the console version of the game.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”