Kombat Kast On August 31st - Is Kombat Pack 2 Koming?

Max Payne

Re: Kombat Kast On August 31st - Is Kombat Pack 2 Koming?

Post by Max Payne »

---
Last edited by Max Payne on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

You don't want to make this personal and yet you repeat the same rants, over and over and over and over and over again, even after all of the points I've brought to you that just ignore them, even after that that trolling stuff started when there is at least one Kombat Kast and all of the teases lead to legit things, like the Predator tease not to long ago. Did Ed Boon lied about that too? Or you only saying that now just because Lord Dracu started that stupid bandwagon after the news regarding the PS3/360 ports that he doesn't even play at all.

That Kombat Kast as legit as they come. Nothing you say will change that.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

---
Last edited by Max Payne on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

---
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Let's stop talking this.
It seems Kombat Kast was nothing of a new for the MKX players. I stand neutral as I lost my interest into this game (aside of modding offcourse ) long time ago ever since I saw it's not worthy for me as whole game not a Port like someone accuses me of "ranting" about the PC port epic's flows.

Hope future changes for games on PC and at all . Hope we see QA products and not just money grabbers with Crashes and Low FPS and bugs at all.

Miss the old ages.
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

---
Last edited by Max Payne on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

So all of my points, as legit and informative as they are, are not legit just because I'm not agreeing with you? You dare to call me a troll in the negative sense of the word, yet you don't even care about what I have to say just because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon like you?

I call your claims unlegit and unbased , but at the very least, I'm not saying that without taking them into account and counter them unlike you, who just keeps ignoring my points for the most part and add more fire to the hot flame. That is why I can cancel your points while you can't cancel mine, because your points are driven by ego, and to create unfair hate to the game and franchise that this site is made for. Just to think that one news post about a canceled port, that wasn't even supposed to be made by Ed Boon or NRS, and didn't come from NRS but WB, has started such an ugly bandwagon.

I can see right now that you don't care about MK, but only about yourself. Hey, you said t by yourself. And I think you and Lord Dragu, as it pains me to say in such an ugly manner, will be a great couple, and you should take your rants somewhere else out of this site. I can't speak in the name of everyone here but I'm damn sure we don't need people like you two here.

And you call yourself a serious person, yeah right.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Max Payne wrote:I stop but he dont stop. he keeps testing my patience
The discussion ends when you stop answering :)
We have our opinions he has his. Sometimes it's better just to take a deep breath and say I got enough and leave him be. :)
Roy Arkon wrote: And I think you and Lord Dracu, as it pains me to say in such an ugly manner, will be a great couple, and you should take your rants somewhere else out of this site. I can't speak in the name of everyone here but I'm damn sure we don't need people like you two here.
One question:

What have you done for this community I ask?
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

---
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

---
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I have no problem to stop, if you would stop making nonsense stuff, I'm only keeping at it while there is something that it is worthy to reply to. And once again I'm not trying to make it personal at all, yeah it's annoying, but personal? No. But yet now you make family insults while I never, ever wanted to go that far, yet I'm the one who's making this personal? Just because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon like you? Come on dude.

I am willing to stop right here, in the best case scenario we are fans of completely different aspects of MK, although I've never called you fanboys for the aspects you love or making family insults. Your content alone shows who's on the right here.

Oh and I did a lot to this community in the short time I'm here, I've brought a lot of MK related news and info to this site that eventually made to the news section of the forums. I didn't posted on the news forum as I'm not an admin, but a lot of the stuff like the MK Encyclopaedia new we got not too long ago, they came here thanks to me. I'm also a member of a fighting game players group on Facebook in my country of Israel, and almost every MK related news I've come across I've posted there. So while I don't wanna sound like arrogant, I'm very active here and in other places.

I suggest we all stop here.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

finally you understand it
ok lets stop
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Roy Arkon wrote:But Boon isn't a liar. Being a troll and being a liar are 2 different this.

And there is reason why they started 3D era was stopped, because for all the good it brought, it wasn't as good as the 2D era overall. However I do want them to bring back some characters from that like Kenshi (he's already there), Frost, Havik (he was awesome in the MKX comic) and even Taven, Daegon, Onaga and Blaze just because of how important they were in the orignal timeline.
I hated the 3D era respectively to the 2D era, but I don't hate it. I just hate the 8-way movement system in fighting games because when you shoot a projectile the enemy can simply avoid it in a chance of 8/9 (9/10 if you count jumping).
The boon is a Troll but not a liar.
Max Payne wrote:Ed boon is a liar

he promised MK vs DCU for PC, he didnt
he promised to add Johnny Cage and Goro to MK vs DCU, he didnt
he promised to add PS vita dlcs to Komplete Edition PC, he didnt
he promised for MKSM remake, he didnt
he promised stage fatalities for MKX, he didnt (im talkin about fatalities, not brutalities or blancalities)
and last, he promised to make MKX for PS3 and XBOX360, and he didnt

enough or should I tell more of his lies?

all he is doing is trolling people on twitter. he is a joke. a Legendary Saga like Mortal Kombat should not be left to the hands of a mustache browed trolling monkey
I don't know about the first.
He told the fans that they're not gonna add characters to MKvDC and instead add them in the next game and they agreed.
He didn't promise the Vita DLCs, he said there is NOT a chance.
He said the MKSM may get a remake, and they were doing an MKSM2 but they cancelled it.
He didn't promise stage fatalities he simply said that they may or not come back.
He said "we will make the game for Xbox One/PS4 then figure out how to make them for old gen later, and high voltage is gonna be in charge of that."
It's not his fault and non are lies.

=====

ONTOPIC

So they basically Buffed every character, even Subzero my main! But they didn't touch the Grandmaster variation T_T Ed, y u do dis T_T
Looks like I have to main Grandmaster now T_T

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

thethiny wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:But Boon isn't a liar. Being a troll and being a liar are 2 different this.

And there is reason why they started 3D era was stopped, because for all the good it brought, it wasn't as good as the 2D era overall. However I do want them to bring back some characters from that like Kenshi (he's already there), Frost, Havik (he was awesome in the MKX comic) and even Taven, Daegon, Onaga and Blaze just because of how important they were in the orignal timeline.
I hated the 3D era respectively to the 2D era, but I don't hate it. I just hate the 8-way movement system in fighting games because when you shoot a projectile the enemy can simply avoid it in a chance of 8/9 (9/10 if you count jumping).
The boon is a Troll but not a liar.
Max Payne wrote:Ed boon is a liar

he promised MK vs DCU for PC, he didnt
he promised to add Johnny Cage and Goro to MK vs DCU, he didnt
he promised to add PS vita dlcs to Komplete Edition PC, he didnt
he promised for MKSM remake, he didnt
he promised stage fatalities for MKX, he didnt (im talkin about fatalities, not brutalities or blancalities)
and last, he promised to make MKX for PS3 and XBOX360, and he didnt

enough or should I tell more of his lies?

all he is doing is trolling people on twitter. he is a joke. a Legendary Saga like Mortal Kombat should not be left to the hands of a mustache browed trolling monkey
I don't know about the first.
He told the fans that they're not gonna add characters to MKvDC and instead add them in the next game and they agreed.
He didn't promise the Vita DLCs, he said there is NOT a chance.
He said the MKSM may get a remake, and they were doing an MKSM2 but they cancelled it.
He didn't promise stage fatalities he simply said that they may or not come back.
He said "we will make the game for Xbox One/PS4 then figure out how to make them for old gen later, and high voltage is gonna be in charge of that."
It's not his fault and non are lies.

=====

ONTOPIC

So they basically Buffed every character, even Subzero my main! But they didn't touch the Grandmaster variation T_T Ed, y u do dis T_T
Looks like I have to main Grandmaster now T_T
Thanks for the info about Ed, I didn't know that. I for never hated the 3D era, I love every MK game except SF and that's only because I never played it and how it was done. I just love the other games more.

And back on topic, one question, if Grandemaster wasn't touched at all why do you want to main him? It didn't got any worse you know.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Roy Arkon wrote:Thanks for the info about Ed, I didn't know that. I for never hated the 3D era, I love every MK game except SF and that's only because I never played it and how it was done. I just love the other games more.

And back on topic, one question, if Grandemaster wasn't touched at all why do you want to main him? It didn't got any worse you know.
I watched every Ed interview and listened to every convo and read every tweet, I'm a die-hard MK fan and I love every game they ever made, I never played MK:SF so I don't know.

I already main Grandmaster but he has limited combos, even check4900 wasn't able to perform damaging combos with him! (My max is 41% with him). Yesterday Check released a 196% combo video you might wanna check. (Ermac)

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “News Articles”