Midway Gamers Day

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Midway Gamers Day

Post by Gambid »

Today is Midway Gamers Day and three of the staff members of Mortal Kombat Online are in San Diego. Here is what they have to report:
To hold you over, two pieces of information were revealed today. The first being that Shujinko will not only feature standard fighting styles, but will also be "an uber-character" that will possess special moves from nearly every fighter in the Mortal Kombat universe. Footage we saw had Shujinko tele-slam his opponent (Kenshi/Ermac), freeze his opponent (Sub-Zero/Frost), and then throw a harpoon (Scorpion). In additional news, it was revealed that neither Smoke nor Noob Saibot will be featured in Mortal Kombat: Deception. However, a new hybrid character named Noob Smoke is present. He is two entities in one, and functions much like a tag-team character for some devastating fighting action.
More information will be available very soon.

Thanks to our site visitor John Mannino for this update.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Dark Scorpion5
God

Re: Midway Gamers Day

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

noob smoke, not to crazy about the name of the character, but that would explain the brothers of the shadow sign on the boot of smoke in this pic. <a href='http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/artic ... 249570.jpg' target='_blank'>http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/artic ... 570.jpg</a>
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

Noob Smoke sounds stupid, Noob Saibot sounded good and made sense the fighter looks cool though.
reiko
Master

Post by reiko »

i dont think tobais would let them use his name. they should have kame up with something else like noke or smoob .
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! This is terrible! Noob Smoke? What the hell are they thinking!?
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

actually, I think the name smoke saibot would've been better, BTW can't u also pick fighting stlyes for Shujinko? Didn't someone say that every character would have 4-5 special moves, so would have to pick only 4-5 special moves?

Return to “News Articles”