Mortal Kombat X Mobile Released For Android Devices, Sort Of

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Released For Android Devices, Sort Of

Post by Gambid »

On April 22nd reports started to come in that Mortal Kombat X Mobile has appeared in the Google Play Store. This turned out to be indeed the case. Unfortunately the game is only available in several selected countries, most probably for testing purposes. This means that an official worldwide release will follow shortly:
Mortal Kombat X Mobile Android Alliance X Ray Mortal Kombat X Mobile Android Gameplay Mortal Kombat X Mobile Android Single Player Missions Map Mortal Kombat X Mobile Android Start Screen Mortal Kombat X Mobile Android Store Characters Mortal Kombat X Mobile Android Store Packs Mortal Kombat X Mobile Android Vs Screen
If you live in a country in which the game is not yet released, all of your devices will be shown as incompatible with the game. Click here to check if the game has been released in your country.

Fans have been eagerly expecting the release of the game on Android in order to be able to enjoy Mortal Kombat X on the go and to unlock content in the console versions. The iOS version was released a week before the console version.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”