Mortal Kombat X Release Dates, PS3/XBox 360 Version Delayed

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X Release Dates, PS3/XBox 360 Version Delayed

Post by Gambid »

The release of Mortal Kombat X is almost upon us and there seems to be some sort of confusion regarding the release dates of the different versions of the game among the fans. So lets try to summarize it all:

PlayStation 4, XBox One, PC
- US: 04.14.2015
- Europe: 04.14.2015*

PlayStation 3, XBox 360
- US: 06.02.2015**
- Europe: TBA**

Mortal Kombat X Mobile
- iOS: 04.07.2015 (Available now)
- Android: Very soon according to Ed Boon (Fans think 04.09.2015)***

*There was a confusion about the European release date of the PlayStation 4, XBox One and PC version of the game as some recent trailers showed 04.17.2015 instead of 04.14.2015. We did a little research and found out that two of the largest online retailers, including Amazon and Gamestop are showing 04.14.2015 as a release date. So either they haven't updated their databases or the trailers were wrong. However we remain optimistic and still believe that the game will be released on April 14th, 2015.

**The PlayStation 3, XBox 360 versions were originally planned to be released with all the other versions of Mortal Kombat X. However the guys over at High Voltage are probably facing problems porting the game to the older systems, which is causing the delay. According to VideoGamer and Amazon US the game will be released for PS3 and XBox 360 on June 30, 2015. Other sources point June 2nd, 2015 as a release date. No information exists regarding the European version here.

***The Android version of Mortal Kombat X will be released very soon according to Ed Boon himself. Fans are speculating that this will happen on Friday (April 9th, 2015) to give fans time over the weekend to play it before the console versions arrive. This is however not officially confirmed.

Know something we don't? Feel free to correct us.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
rocksoldier1990
Mortal
XBox Live: Axel Ridd

Re: Mortal Kombat X Release Dates, PS3/XBox 360 Version Dela

Post by rocksoldier1990 »

Good news. Do you guys know the differences between the older and newer generation consoles? I mean the game will be a lot of different or not?
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

There is absolutely no information regarding any differences between the versions of the game yet.
I Rule This World!

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

rocksoldier1990 wrote:Good news. Do you guys know the differences between the older and newer generation consoles? I mean the game will be a lot of different or not?
I believe that the difference will be just in the overall graphics. I don't think that NRS will leave the PS3 and 360 owners with less content then the PS4, XB1 and PC users.

As for the release date, I ordered it from Amazon to my home country of Israel (which is on the far south-east border of Europe, and it seemes that the Game will be released on 04.14, although I will get the get game from 04.22 to 04.27 because I've pre-ordered the Kollector's edition).

Off-topic, even though I will get the game not before 04.22, I will go to the launch convection for MKX in Israel which will be held by IGN Israel, and I'm planning to compete in the first MKX tournament in Israel. Hope that I will get there and hope that there will be many more to come.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

rocksoldier1990 wrote:Good news. Do you guys know the differences between the older and newer generation consoles? I mean the game will be a lot of different or not?
Good news?
Delaying a title for months is a good news?
lol

No love toward PS3/360 owners .
Hope my PC can handle it.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Good news?
Delaying a title for months is a good news?
lol

No love toward PS3/360 owners .
Hope my PC can handle it.
And rather having the PS3/360 ports being not good enough due to being rushed? Ed Boon said that himself. Yeah, no love.

And as for the PC, from what I've heard the requirements aren't suppose to be to high.
rocksoldier1990
Mortal
XBox Live: Axel Ridd

Post by rocksoldier1990 »

Oh thank you all for your responses. So we will see it in time i guess about the differences.

@Lord Dragu Dude you were waiting nine months to born. Two more months it's not a problem (no offence)
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Delaying is in this case really a good news. Look towards the alternative. I have the feeling that even the PS4 and XBox One versions are extremely rushed. Hopefully nothing bad will come out of this.
I Rule This World!

Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

I was joking lol.
I care not as long as I have a PC.
I have no patience to make mods for the game. Make Sindel, Rain, Etc playable.
Time will say whether the game is good or not.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:Delaying is in this case really a good news. Look towards the alternative. I have the feeling that even the PS4 and XBox One versions are extremely rushed. Hopefully nothing bad will come out of this.
NRS said that they were focusing mainly on the next-gen and PC ports, which is why there is a delay for for last-gen ports. I believe that everything will be fine if there is so much caution regarding the release of the game, not to mention that the the port that they use for Kombat Kast is the PS4 one, which seems perfectly fine.

Return to “News Articles”