Mortal Kombat X Gone Gold, DLC Chatacters Development

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X Gone Gold, DLC Chatacters Development

Post by Gambid »

A few days ago, creator director Ed Boon's twitter account received a new profile icon, a gold Mortal Kombat X dragon logo, which the entire Mortal Kombat community is interpreting as a signal that the game has gone gold. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, this means that the game is ready and is entering mass production.

From now on, the main focus of the developers will be patching/updating, producing DLC characters and other content. Ed Boon even tweeted two images of a recent motion capture session for one of the DLC characters:
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
rocksoldier1990
Mortal
XBox Live: Axel Ridd

Re: Mortal Kombat X Gone Gold, DLC Chatacters Development

Post by rocksoldier1990 »

Mortal Kombat Gold 16 years later?:P
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Nice to know. I believe this sketch is gonna be for either Tanya or the Predator, as it looks like they are throwing something in the air and I can't see either Jason or Tremor do that kind of stuff.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

mortal kombat x gold , dlc announced but IT GOT delayed on ps3 and xbox360....such a disappointment.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:mortal kombat x gold , dlc announced but IT GOT delayed on ps3 and xbox360....such a disappointment.
Well NRS said that they were focusing on the PC and current-gen consoles, so we can't say that they didn't give us a warning.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:mortal kombat x gold , dlc announced but IT GOT delayed on ps3 and xbox360....such a disappointment.
Well NRS said that they were focusing on the PC and current-gen consoles, so we can't say that they didn't give us a warning.
hope they make a good reason for the waiting for all these people.
I hope it gets a decent port.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:
hope they make a good reason for the waiting for all these people.
I hope it gets a decent port.
I'm sure it will good and they have good reason. They would not want to release a game unfinished, and they did say that they were focusing more on the next-gen consoles and PC ports. So it does make sense.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

we shall see that.

Return to “News Articles”