Predator Revealed for Mortal Kombat X

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Predator Revealed for Mortal Kombat X

Post by Gambid »

The XBox Store has been updated with information about the content of the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack. Part of the description is also the reveal of the Predator as the second guest DLC character for the game:
Mortal Kombat X Predator As Guest Character
Bundle Description:The Kombat Pack is currently available in the Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition on the Xbox Store. Kombat Pack grants early access to 4 new playable characters and skin packs. Stalk and slash your opponents as Horror Icon Jason Voorhees, or play as Predator, the Ultimate Hunter. Two Klassic Mortal Kombat characters complete the offer. Each playable character comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters. Also includes The Samurai Pack available on April 14th2015.

The Predator's design was the inspiration for all robotic ninjas in Mortal Kombat 3, so who knows, may be we will learn that Lin Kuei copied his technology when creating them. The character made an appearance in episode 3 of The History of Mortal Kombat:
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Predator Revealed for Mortal Kombat X

Post by Roy Arkon »

Yeah it's pretty much confirmed, neve saw any of the movies but Predator is a cool character.

Spoiler Alert:
Speaking of Cyrax and Secktor, after seeing the Kombat Kast, I'm afraid that neither Cyrax nor Sektor will be in MKX (you can have heatseeking missels and Cyrax Bombs and the modifiers mode) which is a shame because I love those charactes, and iit's probably true for Rain as well, who is in my top 3 MK characters ever. I hope I'm wrong.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

To be honest, they can't have them all in the game. Some have to go in order to make room for others.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:To be honest, they can't have them all in the game. Some have to go in order to make room for others.
I know, but it still sucks.

Basically, Almost all of the returning characters are from MK1 and MK2, only Ermac made the cut from the MK3 series and only Kenshi, Tanya (which was a surprise), Quan Chi, Tremor (which is really cool) and Shinnok are coming back from the 3D games (Tanya was from MK4 but it's still 3D). But then again, those are the most popular characters ever, and Quan Chi, Shinnok and Kenshi were pretty obvious.

Of course there might be a chance that Frost and Reiko will make the cut, and maybe some others.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”