Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Kombat X
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:00 pm 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8032
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
Netherrealm Studios has unveiled the full Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack details, including all four characters and all skins that are going to come with them. But before we get to some more details take a look at the announcement trailer:



Yep, you saw it right, the cries of the fans all over the world and the petition did work, Tremor is one of the DLC classic Mortal Kombat fighters and the second one is Tanya. Now, lets take a look at the detailed information we received from Netherrealm Studios:

Full Kombat Pack details are listed below:

The Ultimate Horror Pack
  • Playable character Jason Voorhees
  • Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac

The Klassic Pack #1
  • Playable character Tanya
  • Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang

The Predator / Prey Pack
  • Playable character Predator
  • Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax

The Klassic Pack #2
  • Playable character, Tremor
  • Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao

Starting April 14, 2015, when Mortal Kombat X launches worldwide, fans who purchase the Kombat Pack will receive the Samurai Pack containing three new character skins: Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana, as well as an accompanying skin pack with each playable character. In addition, those who own the pack will gain early access to the above listed content before it is available for sale individually.


Mortal Kombat X Tremor Tanya Predator Jason Wallpaper


Yep you read it right, there will be a skin for Liu Kang, which is equivalent to an official announcement. and the previously rumored Carl Weathers character is actually a skin for Jax. For all fans of the Kombat Pack, here we have a special wallpaper.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Discord and VKontakte.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
Looks good to me and some skins sounds very interestin' like Vampiress Mileena?! :P I also signed Tremor petition some time ago :)

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:04 am 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8032
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
It was an amazing success for the community. It is great when you know that Netherrealm Studios is listening.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:02 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 957
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
I signed for that too, and yes it is great that NRS' are listening. The fact that Scorpion is gonna get a skin from the Kollective proves that even more, and apparently there will be more Kollective skins for the game in the future.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:14 am 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8032
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
Yep, it is great. Letting fans great skins or give you ideas for the game is amazing. After all they are making it for us :D

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:15 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 9:14 am
Posts: 104
Location: Hungary
Don't get me wrong, I don't really understand this system.
So, eventually, people will be able to have all of these, right? Like all the packs, skins, and so on. Because some of them really sounds cool

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:33 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 957
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
valas991 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I don't really understand this system.
So, eventually, people will be able to have all of these, right? Like all the packs, skins, and so on. Because some of them really sounds cool


If you order the Kombat Pack digitally or any of the Kollector's Editions, then yes you will be able to get all of those characters and skins mentioned above at once before each mini-pack (one character and 3 skins) will be released in seperated packs.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:11 pm 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 451
Location: Long Beach, California
Skype: roboronald10
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9
Oh, I did not notice Lui Kang and Jax. I do hope Spawn becomes a guest character, I mean Todd MacFarlene did say NRS had creative freedom with the character should they opt to use him.

Luckily, the game is still a work in progress, so hopefully Tanya's look changes a bit. I think Tanya would look better if her hair was in a bun or braids because her short hair in the trailer makes her out to be some savage. I do like the Arabian vibe to her costume though.

I really hope that Tremor isn't just the "brown ninja who controls Earth". I see Tremor being a mercenary just like his Black Dragon mercenaries Kano and Erron Black, but has some sort of vendetta against them as well. Tremor would only work for those who bid the highest price, so it would be cool that if they chose to introduce mini story modes for each DLC character, they can have some alternative storyline where the Special Forces are desperate enough to hire the rogue ninja to work for them.
As for Tanya, she could be leading her own forces of Edenian rebels to usurp the throne and try to conquer Outworld as well, trusting nobody and so on.

And Jason Voorhees and Predator can straight destroy everybody. I'm looking forward to seeing what their intro dialogues will be. I can see Jason's dialogue is his mother saying stuff like, "They're out to destroy mommy, kill them!" and Jason grunts.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:33 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 957
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
roboronald10 wrote:
Oh, I did not notice Lui Kang and Jax. I do hope Spawn becomes a guest character, I mean Todd MacFarlene did say NRS had creative freedom with the character should they opt to use him.

Luckily, the game is still a work in progress, so hopefully Tanya's look changes a bit. I think Tanya would look better if her hair was in a bun or braids because her short hair in the trailer makes her out to be some savage. I do like the Arabian vibe to her costume though.

I really hope that Tremor isn't just the "brown ninja who controls Earth". I see Tremor being a mercenary just like his Black Dragon mercenaries Kano and Erron Black, but has some sort of vendetta against them as well. Tremor would only work for those who bid the highest price, so it would be cool that if they chose to introduce mini story modes for each DLC character, they can have some alternative storyline where the Special Forces are desperate enough to hire the rogue ninja to work for them.
As for Tanya, she could be leading her own forces of Edenian rebels to usurp the throne and try to conquer Outworld as well, trusting nobody and so on.

And Jason Voorhees and Predator can straight destroy everybody. I'm looking forward to seeing what their intro dialogues will be. I can see Jason's dialogue is his mother saying stuff like, "They're out to destroy mommy, kill them!" and Jason grunts.


Liked your stories, but I think the chances for Spawn to be in MKX are now very slim.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tremor, Tanya, Liu Kang & Jax Announced For Mortal Komba
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:53 pm 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:55 am
Posts: 451
Location: Long Beach, California
Skype: roboronald10
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9
Roy Arkon wrote:

Liked your stories, but I think the chances for Spawn to be in MKX are now very slim.


Unfortunately, that may be true, but never say never in Mortal Kombat. Hopefully Spawn can come in a future DLC pack.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon