7 Minutes From MKX Story Mode Chapter 1 & Behind The Scenes

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

7 Minutes From MKX Story Mode Chapter 1 & Behind The Scenes

Post by Gambid »

The latest Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kast revealed a lot of Story Mode details. Highlights of the cast were a 7 minutes long preview of chapter 01, which is Johnny Cage's chapter:
and a behind the scenes video from the used motion capture process for the story mode of the game:
The Kombat Kast itself discussed a lot of other very interesting details, which you can see here:
Among other thing you get to witness the return Sub-Zero who is now serving Quan Chi alongside Scorpion and is strangely in his human or rather demon form:
Mortal Kombat X Story Mode Chapter 1 Nether Sub Zero

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: 7 Minutes From MKX Story Mode Chapter 1 & Behind The Sce

Post by wyruzzah »

That possessed Sub-Zero looks amazing, so now we can be sure he gets atleast 3 costumes which is cool :) This costume reminds me little bit Noob Saibot in some new form.. i hope Noob Saibot will make it to final roster or atleast as part of The Kombat Pack.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: 7 Minutes From MKX Story Mode Chapter 1 & Behind The Sce

Post by Roy Arkon »

That vid was great, both the footage itself from the game and the "behind the scenes" one.

So now we know that this Sub-Zero is Kuai Liang, I guess Quan Chi and/or Shinnok turned him back to be human (stiil zombified though) for some reason.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”