Meet Raiden's Champion in MKX Chapter #9 + Info Chapter 10

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Meet Raiden's Champion in MKX Chapter #9 + Info Chapter 10

Post by Gambid »

Chapter 9 of the Mortal Kombat X comic book has just been released and it is amazing. This chapter sees the continuation of several story lines that were introduces in the first chapters of the series, including the kidnapping of Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs, Scorpion's search for Raiden and Sub-Zero's and Kano's battle from the very first chapter.

ComicVine has published an exclusive preview of digital chapter 9 several days ago. In this chapter, Johnny Cage will make his first appearance and will be referenced as Raiden's Champion. This is probably due to the events in Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) or may be due to the events during the Netherrealm war:
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Issue 09 Cover
Sonya's back--and she wants her daughter! Meanwhile, Kano recounts his last encounter with Sub-Zero.
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 09 Preview 01 Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 09 Preview 02 Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 09 Preview 03 Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 09 Preview 04
In addition to this a description about the upcoming chapter ten and a cover art is now available:
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Issue 10 Cover
It's Scorpion vs. Raiden! Plus, learn the tragic backstory of one of the most deadly men on the planet in SCORPION: SEKRET ORIGIN!

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: MKX Chapter #9 Preview: Meet Raiden's Champion

Post by Roy Arkon »

SPOILER ALERT:
I've read the comics online and this week's issue is really good and story progresses well. Great to see Johnny Cage again. I'm not sure who's against who here considering the Erron Black/Black Dragon thing. Anyway it was a really good issue.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Meet Raiden's Champion in MKX Chapter #9 + Info Chapter

Post by Gambid »

Yeah, I also like the way the story progresses. Can't wait to see in which direction it goes from here and how it will tie into the story of the game.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”