Make Tremor A Playable Kombatant in MKX Fans' Petition

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Make Tremor A Playable Kombatant in MKX Fans' Petition

Post by Gambid »

During the development of Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) a very strong fan support managed to get the fan favorite ninja Rain into the game as a DLC fighter. Now another ninja, Tremor, is receiving the same and may be even stronger support from the fans for Mortal Kombat X:
Mortal Kombat X Tremor Petition
Fans have been creating petitions and gathering support for the characters over several different Social Networks (including Twitter) and we would like to contribute to their enthusiasm and effort and help make their dream come true. So we ask you to take a look at the Make Tremor A Playable Kombatant in Mortal Kombat X petition and sign it.

Are you scratching you head, asking yourself who Tremor is? Don't be ashamed, it happens even to the best of us. Here is a small history of the character for you:

Tremor first appeared in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces as one of the members of the Black Dragon who escaped from the Special Forces prison alongside Kano:
Mortal Kombat Special Forces Intro Tremor Render Mortal Kombat Special Forces Intro The Black Dragon Escape
The Prison Break:
Due to the unfortunate fate of the game, he was only present in the game as one of the boss characters and did not receive any additional story.

The Intro:
A mysterious bio for Rain in Mortal Kombat Trilogy hints at the plans to include Tremor in the game, but this did not happen.

In the PSVita version of Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) Tremor was a playable character in the Challenge Tower:
Tremor was featured in episode 6 of The History of Mortal Kombat:
Want to see Tremor back in Mortal Kombat X? Sign the petition and share it with your friends.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Make Tremor A Playable Kombatant in MKX Fans' Petition

Post by Roy Arkon »

Already signed and tried to get some friends of mine to sign, hopefully it will work.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Make Tremor A Playable Kombatant in MKX Fans' Petition

Post by Gambid »

I hope it will too. It is nice to know that the fans can directly influence the product in this way.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”