MKX Comics Chapter #5 Available + Chapter #6 Info & Cover

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MKX Comics Chapter #5 Available + Chapter #6 Info & Cover

Post by Gambid »

In the fifth digital chapter of the Mortal Kombat X comic book Sonya Blade is facing off against Kotal Kahn while her daughter Cassie Cage is locked in a death match with Frost. Both battles are interrupted by an unexpected visitors and fate takes Cassie Cage and Jaqcui Briggs to a new adventure:
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Issue 05 Cover
Cassie Cage must take down a surprise (and deadly) opponent--Frost! Meanwhile, Sonya's "discussions" with Kotal Kahn take an unexpected turn...

Now lets take a look at several preview pages from the chapter:
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 05 Preview 01 Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 05 Preview 02 Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 05 Preview 03
In addition to this a description about the upcoming chapter six and a cover art is now available:
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Issue 06 Cover
Witness the stunning rise of Outworld's newest emperor in KOTAL KAHN: SEKRET ORIGIN!

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”