Gamestop Promo Video Announces Mileena and Shang Tsung?

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Gamestop Promo Video Announces Mileena and Shang Tsung?

Post by Gambid »

The following Gamestop in-store Mortal Kombat X promo video mentions Mileena and Shang Tsung as characters you can fight as in the new game:
This is of course in no way an official confirmation of the two characters and might just as well be a mistake.

But lets take a closer look at the two characters:

After the events of Mortal Kombat 9 (2011), Mileena remained the only heir to the throne of Outworld as sort of a relative to the late emperor. In addition Kotal Kahn reveals in the fourth chapter of the Mortal Kombat X comic book that he is fighting a war against her in the Outworld, most probably for the throne.
Mortal Kombat X Mileena And Shang Tsung Mentioned In Gamestop Promo Video
So Mileena's inclusion in the game seems really not that far fetched.

Shang Tsung on the other hand was destroyed by Shao Kahn when he empowered Sindel. The sorcerer is not seen in the Netherrealm among the other dead warriors. But you know what, no one really ever dies in Mortal Kombat, so we will see.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”