New MKX Character & Online Modes to be Revealed on Jan 2nd

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

New MKX Character & Online Modes to be Revealed on Jan 2nd

Post by Gambid »

It would seem that the long wait for new Mortal Kombat X information is finally over as the UK gaming magazine Games Master announced on its Facebook Page that an exclusive Mortal Kombat X article will be part of the next issue.
Mortal Kombat X Games Master Cover
Among other things the January 2nd issue will reveal a currently unknown playable character and the new online modes. Take a look at the complete announcement for more details:

Hey GMers,

We've got special treat for you today - a sneak peek at next month's cover! We've braved the Chicago cold to visit NetherRealm Studios for a WORLD EXCLUSIVE (caps very much necessary) look at Mortal Kombat X.

When the mag goes on-sale on 2 Jan it'll be the first place that you can find out about the latest character to be revealed, the innovative new online modes, and our hands-on impressions after several hours of playing the game. We've also got in-depth interviews with a number of the dev team, making this the place to go for all your MK coverage.

We hope you're excited to get your hands on this goodness when the mag hits, and that in the meantime you think Sub-Zero looks - wait for it - super cool on the cover.

We'll be in touch with more nearer the time!

JG

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
superfamoso
Warrior

Re: New MKX Character & Online Modes to be Revealed on Jan 2

Post by superfamoso »

OMG I can't wait for more character releases. I hope it's mileena, she is my favourite female character, what do you think?
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: New MKX Character & Online Modes to be Revealed on Jan 2

Post by Gambid »

Is possible. For me personally there are other characters who need to be announced first.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”