Mortal Kombat X: Quan Chi Announcement Trailer and Render

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X: Quan Chi Announcement Trailer and Render

Post by Gambid »

Today, Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios announced tattooed sorcerer Quan Chi as the latest character to be confirmed for the expanding roster of Mortal Kombat X.
Narrated by Shaun Himmerick, executive producer at NetherRealm Studios, the new video showcases Quan Chi's return in Mortal Kombat X, as he utilizes powerful magic and expert cunning to destroy all who stand in his way. Witness him casting spells on opponents with his Sorcerer variation, open dark portals with the Warlock variation and conjure a beast from the NetherRealm to fight by his side with his Summoner variation.
Mortal Kombat X Quan Chi Render
Quan Chi joins the list of Mortal Kombat X fighters revealed to date: Fan favorites Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kano and Raiden; newcomers Cassie Cage, D'Vorah, Ferra/Torr, and Kotal Kahn; as well as Goro, who is available as a retail channel-wide pre-order character.
Mortal Kombat X Quan Chi Announcement Trailer
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
FearReptileFather
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: Mortal Kombat X: Quan Chi Announcement Trailer and Rende

Post by FearReptileFather »

Yes :)

Return to “News Articles”