Injustice Year 3 Announced: Superman Vs. Constantine

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice Year 3 Announced: Superman Vs. Constantine

Post by Gambid »

Just because we now have Mortal Kombat X to report on doesn't mean that we will stop our coverage on the still very popular Injustice: Gods Among Us and its prequel comic books. And speaking of it, the latest issue of year two marks the return of Harley Quinn, one of the most beloved characters of the series:

Synopsis: Now twice monthly! Black Canary faces off against Harley Quinn once again. Oracle begins receiving information from someone inside of Superman’s regime. Is it for real, or a trap? Then Guy Gardner travels to Oa to find out what the Guardians are planning for their next move. Sinestro is somehow blocking them from seeing Earth, but they are still moving ahead and marshaling their forces.

As of this month, the Injustice: Gods Among Us prequel comic books will return to their initial weekly schedule for the remaining issues of Year Two.

And if you fear that your favorite comic book series will soon end, then fear no more as Injustice Annual #2 and Injustice Year 3 have just been confirmed by writer Tom Taylor himself in an interview for IGN. He also reveals that he pitched Injustice Year 3 as Superman Vs. Constantine:

IGN Comics: You’ve said that Year One was the story of the breakup of the Batman/Superman partnership. And it seems like Year Two’s primary goal has been to chronicle the war between Superman’s forces and the Green Lantern Corps. How much can you say about the direction of Year Three?
Image Image
Tom Taylor: Superman versus Constantine.
Do you need anything else? Because that was pretty much my entire pitch and it was enough to get my editor, Jim Chadwick, pretty excited. If you need more, then Batman TEAMED with John Constantine plus a bunch of other magic users, supernatural characters and demons, fighting Superman’s regime, for the fate of the world. How can you not want to see that?

The article shares a lot more details on the future of the comic book series, so click here if you want to read it.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”