First Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer Reveals 3 Fighters

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

First Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer Reveals 3 Fighters

Post by Gambid »

E3 has only just begun and the first ever gameplay footage from Mortal Kombat X has arrived and it reveals three new characters. Take a look:
And now, let's take a look at the three new kombatants. None of them currently has an announced name. The first one is called Lady Bug in the game but this is most probably not how the character is going to be called in the game.
The character is sort of unusual for the Mortal Kombat universe and looks more like a character from one of the fairy tales that Sindel was reading to Kitana when she was a little girl, you know before she took her own life.

Update: the character name was just announced: D'Vorah

Same could be said about the second character as well. He is intact composed of two characters. Due to the lack of names, let's currently call them The Brain and The Brawn.
Update: The madness of the two characters are Ferra and Torr.

The third character can only be seen in the Fatalities part of the video:
All these characters look great and we can't wait to see how they will fit into the Mortal Kombat universe. What do you think?

Don't forget to visit our Mortal Kombat X section where you can find all available information about the game, including story details and videos.

Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Danny
Mortal

Re: First Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer Reveals 3 Fighter

Post by Danny »

Third character looks the coolest, even if he recalls Tekken's Ogre a bit!
Hellfire31
Mortal

Post by Hellfire31 »

Not sure how I feel about having the use of objects in the environment. It's really similar to Injustice, just more bloody. Either way it looks really good. New characters look pretty badass. X rays are more brutal. Fatalities are surpassing Splatterhouse gore, which is also fantastic. I think this game will be great.
We are many, You are but one
PacoSlimee
Mortal

Post by PacoSlimee »

Might as well point out Ed Boon confirmed that "Bug Lady" is called D'Vorah. They also say they are revealing "Brain and the Brawn"'s official name later. No mention of the the green one.

EDIT: "the Brain and the Brawn" are called Ferra and Torr.

EDIT2:The select screen was shown at the panel revealing two more characters.
Kotal Kahn and Cassie Cage.
Attachments
Cassie Cage.jpg
Kotal Kahn.jpg

Return to “News Articles”