Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 Comic-Con 2013 Panel

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 Comic-Con 2013 Panel

Post by Gambid »

This years' San Diego Comic Con has come and passed and Netherrealm Studios and Warner Bros. were once again there to promote their current and future products. One of them is of course Season 2 of the Mortal Kombat: Legacy web series, which had its own panel. Series director Kevin Tancharoen, Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon and cast members Brian Tee (Liu Kang), Casper Van Dien (Johnny Cage), Ian Anthony Dale (Scorpion) and Samantha Jo (Kitana) were all present to discuss the second season with the fans.

Part of the panel was a clip of a battle between Johnny Cage, Mileena and Kitata, that ends with a Fatality. Recording the clip was unfortunately not allowed, but you can watch the rest of the panel below:
When asked why Jeri Ryan (Sonya) is missing from the second season, Kevin Tancharoen explained that she was missing due to a scheduling conflict with the currently ongoing series, that she is shooting. He also stated that she will return as Sonya in the third season. A third season has not been announced yet, so read this as "She might return as Sonya in the third season, if there is one.".

Another highlight of the panel was when Ed Boon was asked to show everyone, why he is the voice of Scorpion and perform the legendary Get Over Here.

Here are also several pictures from the panel, including a poster for the second season:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mortal Kombat: Legacy Season 2 arrives this September on Machinima.

Take a look at all available Mortal Kombat: Legacy information, including the latest cast and crew announcements in our Mortal Kombat: Legacy.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Yellow Ledbetter
Apprentice
PSN: AMULETofSHINNOK

Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 Comic-Con 2013 Panel

Post by Yellow Ledbetter »

Thanks! I was searching for this poster!
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 Comic-Con 2013 Panel

Post by Gambid »

You are welcome. I hope we will get some more information really soon :)
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”