Final Balance Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Final Balance Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

Post by Gambid »

Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) has done really well at EVO 2013 and with the PC version of the game just recently released, we can say, that the latest installment of the franchise is once again right there, where it belongs, in the spotlight. Now fans have gathered to issue a petition to Netherrealm Studios, in an attempt to make them extend their support of the game through patches and balance updates:
We the people of the Mortal Kombat Community, the Fighting Game Community, and casual gamers around the world want Netherrealm Studios to continue to support Mortal Kombat (9) 2011. This continued support that we demand will be exercised by Netherrealm Studios through final balance patching and/or title updating the Mortal Kombat (9) 2011 game.
It is understood, that by us signing this petition, we are making our voices/statements heard by Netherrealm Studios - that we want the following for Mortal Kombat (9) 2011 to be changed, fixed, addressed, and etc...
Click here to read the entire petition and to sign it.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
MoDuL
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: Final Balance Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

Post by MoDuL »

Signed but it needs 20k signs to be done. So i assume that it's just gathering "views" and $$ from ads so... I think that this site is a fraud.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Final Balance Patch Mortal Kombat 9 Petition

Post by Gambid »

There are no ads on that website.

As far as I know there was another petition, that was signed by a lot more people but something happened to it.

This is just the second attempt.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”