Reveal Trailer for General Zod, Man of Steel Superman Skin

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Reveal Trailer for General Zod, Man of Steel Superman Skin

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios has just sent us the reveal trailer for General Zod, the fourth DLC character for Injustice: Gods Among Us:
In addition, it was also announced that a Man of Steel Superman skin will also be available in July:
From the press release:

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today confirmed that it will be releasing a Man of Steel Superman skin in July. The skin is based on DC Comics’ iconic Superman character as seen in Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures’ feature film “Man of Steel.” Also scheduled for release in July is the General Zod downloadable content (DLC) character, which is based on NetherRealm Studios’ interpretation of the famed DC Comics character.

The Man of Steel Superman skin will be available on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 80 Microsoft Points and PlayStation®Network at a price of $0.99. The General Zod playable character will be available on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points and PlayStation®Network at a price of $4.99.

For all available information about the game, please visit our Injustice: Gods Among Us section.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”