Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch v1.04 Release Notes

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch v1.04 Release Notes

Post by Gambid »

As part of the third DLC Compatibility Pack update released 6.04, NetherRealm has released v1.04 patch for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game. The v1.04 patch addresses several performance tweaks and enhancements to online battles and adjustments to key characters. The list of changes for patch v1.04 include:
General Fixes
- Added Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
- Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl’s Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
- Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
- General Online Stability Improvements
- Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
- Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Image Image Image
Character Balance Improvements

The Flash
- With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
- The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.

Hawkgirl
- Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.

Killer Frost
- Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)

Deathstroke
- Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.
Click here for more Injustice: Gods Among Us information.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”