Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch 1 (v1.02) Update Notes

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch 1 (v1.02) Update Notes

Post by Gambid »

As part of the Compatibility Pack DLC update, NetherRealm has released the first official patch for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game, adding a number of performance tweaks and enhancements to the game. The list of changes for patch v1.02 are provided below:
Code fixes
- Added Lobo Gameplay Functionality.
- Strengthened the stability of online connections between different connections, resulting in less de-synchronizations.
- Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
- Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.
Image Image Image
Balance tweaks
- Increased overall combo damage scaling after a knockdown from Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
- You can no longer initiate a clash on Killer Frost’s Ice Spike outside of a combo.
- The hitsphere on Doomsday’s jumping splash was adjusted to be slightly smaller and more in line with the original intention.
- Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing.
Click here for more Injustice: Gods Among Us information.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”