1st DLC Wave Arrives: Lobo, Teen Titans and Bad Girls Skins

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

1st DLC Wave Arrives: Lobo, Teen Titans and Bad Girls Skins

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios released today the first wave of Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC content including the DLC characters Lobo and two skin packs. To celebrate the release of Lobo, Netherrealm Studios sent us The History of Lobo video:
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today is releasing Lobo, the first playable downloadable content (DLC) character for the blockbuster DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us. A ruthless intergalactic bounty hunter known for his brutal tactics and rogue attitude, Lobo is available now on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points and will be available on the PlayStation®Network at a price of $5 shortly.
Image Image

Also available today is the Teen Titans skin pack including Cyborg, Deathstroke and Raven skins; and the Bad Girls skin pack consisting of Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Harley skins. Each pack is available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 240 Microsoft Points and the PlayStation®Network for $3.

For those of you who have purchased the Season Pass, here is what is included in it and what isn't:

- Lobo will be available for $4.99, or free to Season Pass holders.
- Batman's Flashpoint skin is FREE with the compatibility pack.
- The Bad Girls & Teen Titans skin packs will be available for $2.99 each, and are not included in the Season Pass.

For all available information about the game, please visit our Injustice: Gods Among Us section.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Saibot
Warrior

Re: 1st DLC Wave Arrives: Lobo, Teen Titans and Bad Girls Sk

Post by Noob Saibot »

The video is really great. I find it somewhat odd that owners of the season pass have to pay for the skins :(
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: 1st DLC Wave Arrives: Lobo, Teen Titans and Bad Girls Sk

Post by Gambid »

I can't actually remember how it was with Mortal Kombat 9. But I think everything was in it, if I am not mistaken. Could be wrong though.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”