Injustice: Gods Among Us Print Issue 7 Revealed

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice: Gods Among Us Print Issue 7 Revealed

Post by Gambid »

When the Injustice: Gods Among Us comic book series was announced, many fans assumed that it would be a relatively short when compared to others and mostly used to promote the game. Not so, the books will still be around throughout the summer with no current plan to stop them. And why would someone actually want to stop an excellent books that keep conquering the comic books selling charts.
All said is based on the recently announced 7th print issue, which will be released on July 31st, meaning that the digital chapters will reach at least chapter 21. The way the summery is written, it doesn't seem to conclude anything, so we assume that the Injustice: Gods Among Us comic books are here to stay, which only makes us happy. Now take a look at the summary of the issue:
The tragic death of one of their own has further divided the heroes. Friendships fracture as paths are chosen. The citizens of Earth, too, are divided in their feelings on the heroes’ new, proactive roles, and Billy Batson wants to hear what they have to say. Meanwhile, a signal from Metropolis proves that someone—or something—has survived.
Click here to learn more about prequel comic book series based on Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”