Conflicts Escalate in Injustice Comics Digital Chapter 11

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Conflicts Escalate in Injustice Comics Digital Chapter 11

Post by Gambid »

The two conflicts started in digital chapter 10 of Injustice: Gods Among Us comic book deepen even further with no side whiling to bow before the other. Can Batman and the Man of Steel put their differences aside and how far is the king of Atlantis ready to go to protect the sea, find out in Injustice: Gods Among Us digital chapter 11:
While Superman confronts Batman, the rest of the JLA take on their old ally, Aquaman. But the Lord of Atlantis isn't about to bow to anyone. He's ready to bring forth his own dreadful weapon of destruction.
You can purchase the digital chapters on digital comic book retailers such as Comixology.

Click here to learn more about prequel comic book series based on Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Saibot
Warrior

Re: Conflicts Escalate in Injustice Comics Digital Chapter 1

Post by Noob Saibot »

The comic book has been amazing this far. It has so much WTF moments in it. I am not really a huge comic book fan, but these stories got me hooked.
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Conflicts Escalate in Injustice Comics Digital Chapter 1

Post by Gambid »

I am not a long time comic book fan either, but I definitely agree. The chapters are also getting pretty good reviews. The original concept was for prequel story comic book, which I no longer think these are. And they plan to continue the series even after the release of the game . Who knows if things go well we may get new chapters for a very long time.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”