Injustice: Gods Among Us Demo Officially Announced

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice: Gods Among Us Demo Officially Announced

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios has just announced that a demo version of Injustice: Gods Among Us will be released in only a few days for both Play Station 3 and XBox 360. Unfortunately no mention of a WiiU version so far. Take a look at the press release for the details:
INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US DEMO CONFIRMED FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that a free demo for the upcoming DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us will be available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Fans can find the demo beginning April 2 on the PlayStation®Network (America), and April 3 on the PlayStation®Network (Europe) and Xbox LIVE® Marketplace.

The Injustice: Gods Among Us demo features Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor – three playable characters pulled from the game’s robust DC Comics roster. Set in the Gotham City arena, fans can get a taste of the included characters’ unique super powers and individual move-sets as they destroy elements of the world and fight through the multi-tiered arena.
For all available information about the game, please visit our Injustice: Gods Among Us section.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Saibot
Warrior

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us Demo Officially Announced

Post by Noob Saibot »

Great, can't wait to give it a test drive and share see whether this thing can live up to all this hype.
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us Demo Officially Announced

Post by Gambid »

This is the second game Netherrealm is releasing a demo for, mk9 being the first. Mk9 only got a ps3 demo which wasn't fair at all. Seems like they have learned from that mistake.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”