Injustice: Gods Among Us - Red Son Pre-Order Bonus Trailer

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Red Son Pre-Order Bonus Trailer

Post by Gambid »

As you already know, depending on where you decide to pre-order your copy of Injustice: Gods Among Us from, you may receive a pre-order bonus in the form of additional missions and character skins. Those of you who pre-order from GameStop (US), Game (UK) and EB Games (AU) will receive 3 exclusive skins for Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy and 20 additional missions for the game, all inspired by the Superman: Red Son comic book mini-series written by Mark Millar.

- Red Son Pack- Explore the classic tale of Superman's origin if his rocketship had landed in the Soviet Union rather than Smallville, Kansas. - Contains alternate Red Son character skins for Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy, plus 20 additional missions set within the Red Son storyline.

Yesterday UK Game Retailer Game released an exclusive trailer for this pre-order bonus:
For all available information about the game, please visit our Injustice: Gods Among Us section.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”