Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade Fatalities and So Much More...

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade Fatalities and So Much More...

Post by Gambid »

The last 20 days have been very productive for our staff and hopefully very enjoyable for you, our visitors. As most of you have noticed, we uploaded nearly 100 new videos on our YouTube channel and on our website for streaming and download. These video offer the best possible quality and you will certainly find a lot of never before seen footage in them. Rare TV Spots, trailers, behind the scenes, beta footage and finishers await you. You can find all these videos on the following pages:

- Mortal Kombat 1 videos
- Mortal Kombat II videos
- Mortal Kombat 3 videos
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy videos
- Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade Fatalities in HD (720p) at 60fps
- Mortal Kombat Mythologies videos
- Mortal Kombat Mythologies Fatalities

We would love to post all these videos for you here on our main page, unfortunately this is not possible. The Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade finishers are something that has never been recorded in such high quality from a real arcade machine before, so we decided to post the entire playlist directly here. These videos were recoded by YourMKArcadeSource and edited by ded for which we are all extremely grateful. Before you ask, the footage has been recorded from a real Mortal Kombat 4 arcade machine running Revision 3.0 of the game. Enjoy:
And here is one more, very rare and interesting TV Spot for Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero:
Don't forget, all these video are also available for download on the pages we listed above.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”