MAT2 Preview At TeamXBox

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MAT2 Preview At TeamXBox

Post by Gambid »

A couple of days ago TeamXBox previewed Midway's upcoming title Midway Arcade Treasures 2. From the article:
Playing these games is like a brief history lesson, giving younger gamers a chance to look back and experience the games that inspired some of the top releases of today. Older gamers will be hard pressed not to get instantly hooked to these games that ate our quarters like there was no tomorrow in our youth. Topping it all off, Midway Arcade Treasures 2 will also include interviews and facts from the classic days of gaming for even more insight into the era of arcade gaming. The Xbox version of the collection will support online score keeping thanks to Xbox Live, but there won’t be any actually head-to-head gameplay support. While we won’t be able to play against friends online, we will be able to check out who has the high score for any of the included games in the package. Midway Arcade Treasures 2 will hit the stores this coming October so mark your calendars now.
Click here to read the full article.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”